Killer experts

What is meant by playing badly is to keep your killer rank low. You will notice this emblem before matches; a brand new player will start at rank 20, then depending on how well you play your level will go up. The higher your killer rank (which is actually the lower the number is, for example rank 1 being the best of the best), the higher the rank of survivors you will then play against, for the most part. If you keep your killer rank low by playing badly, you will get lower ranked and therefore easier players to earn your adept killer trophies with! 

As Huskie4vv alluded to, you need to play really well in a match to earn said trophies. Hook everyone 3 times each, keep kicking generators, and let no one escape. It can be quite daunting but the more you play and learn each killer, the easier they get! Earning Merciless Killer comes easier also when your rank is low. 

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 2

As others said, “playing bad” is performing badly on purpose in order to lower down your killer rank. To reach the lowest killer rank, you can either play bad on purpose, or wait at the 13th of each month to see your rank being reset.

I will give you a tip: Winning chases is about a mind game with survivors. What I mean is that you trick them to do an action and use it at your advantage. For example, you’re being looped around a pallet or a window, then you decide at one point to take the opposite direction of the loop and survivor would vault the window/pallet believing that you’re still behind them, then you trap them and hit them. If a loop on a survivor lasts too long, just walk away and go after other players, because the longer you’re getting looped, the faster the others repair generators and escape.

You have the consider in mind the goal of each four Emblems. The higher your rank is, the harder is gets to double pip and a Merciless Killer match result, as it requires even more points to score towards each Emblem.

Gatekeeper - Hold generators unrepaired the longest as possible, by kicking them to regress their progress. Extra points are awarded if you keep the exit gates closed.

Devout - Sacrifice or kill the most survivors as possible. If they disconnect, it still counts as a sacrifice.

Malicious - Apply pressure on survivors the most as possible by hitting them, hooking them and preventing them from helping each other.

Chaser - Find survivors and win the most of chases as possible by downing them. Avoid to “camp” near hooked survivors for too long or you lose points towards this emblem.

All points gained for an emblem will give a quality: none, bronze, silver, gold and iridescent (red). Then the quality for each emblem will then add points to the overall performance of a match, this is where you’ll either lose a pip, be in safety pip, or gain one or two pips. Of course, you get to double pip while using only the killer’s three unique perks to obtain their Adept trophy.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

In rank yellow I cant. Always get only one pipt and near the second..

WHen a survivor do rage quit is imposible to get the adept 

It is possible, just don’t expect to achieve Adept trophies on the first try, you will adapt to each killer and their power before it makes Adept possible. If you make it on the first try, that is fantastic. I was even above rank 10 when I achieved some Adept trophies, it was harder but it was doable if I tried harder and I met bad players.

If it happens that at least one disconnects after being hooked twice, it’s very likely you’ll get enough points for Malicious emblem, and you’ll get points for the sacrifices/kills when everyone else is hooked and sacrificed. It’s not the best outcome but it can be doable if you perform your best in other goals. Disconnecting isn’t common these days as they’re penalized for it, so I wouldn’t think about it too much. Sometimes, even though I would do my best of hooking and sacrificing everyone, along with holding generators the longest as possible, I would fail to gain double pip (and the trophy) is because I didn’t win a maximum of chases, the survivors escaped them.  The faster you win chases, the more points you get.

Don’t give up and you’ll eventually get there. We all suck as killer from the start but we eventually get better and we understand the main tricks as a killer, no matter who we play as.