A Top Tier All in One Collectible Guide

mariosF94

It's kind of funny (and timely)- I was just thinking of going back and 100%ing this after not touching it for years so came to see if there was any activity here.  I see you posted less than a week ago, when the previous post in this forum was back in 2018!

Thanks for sharing!  I'm hoping it won't be too difficult to figure out where I left off and get back into the swing of it.

Edited by HappyChika
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I used two videos from the guide then about 15 minutes from this one. This one seems more time efficient and somewhat concise. The only thing it leaves out is collecting golden teeth from baskets (which I don't think is necessary for a trophy?)

10 hours ago, Eraezr said:

I used two videos from the guide then about 15 minutes from this one. This one seems more time efficient and somewhat concise. The only thing it leaves out is collecting golden teeth from baskets (which I don't think is necessary for a trophy?)

Correct, they are not tied to any trophies. They'll only help you with weapon upgrades but you will most likely have enough by the time you finish the story.

• 4 weeks later...

I was using this guide for Chapter 1 last night actually. Very helpful! The video also luckily shows the collectables in the order they are seen in (for the post part). Kinda shocked the game has already collected ones visible when you re-start a level, so I basically had to re-collect them all to see what I missed and what I didn't miss. Second play through on Normal is definitely easier with the Tea Pot upgraded though :lol: Pew Pew

• Like 1