Question about uPlay rewards

Gr4de_04

Hi, I was wondering how you are supose to get the uPlay rewards for this game? When i go to the uPlay menu in game it shows the old uPlay logo animation, and then boots up what i presume is an embedded web browser. But its just an image of the modern style Ubisoft connect with a website url to it written down. I looked at my Ubisoft connect on PC, but there I once picked up a free copy of this game also. I checked and I do have the uPlay rewards unlocked there. But is that synced with both platforms or do I need to get them seperatly somehow? I do have my PSN account linked with my Ubisoft account.

The rewards seem to be a costume, some sort of knife belt that unlocks after sequance 4 and some map or something that u get after sequance 5. The costume is accesible from the inventory but i can't find an inventory in-game, lol. I'm only at sequence 2 though. I no longer had my save from all those years ago and I'm starting over.

So yeah, does anyone know how to properly obtain the uPlay rewards, if they are synced with PC, and where i can check for this costume in game if thats the case to verify it? 

Edited by Gr4de_04

It's called Ubisoft Connect now, and for all of the older games and non-live-service games they just gave all the Ubisoft Connect rewards for free as well as removed challenges for those games. This goes for all platforms and will be given even if you don't have the title in your library. You won't be refunded for anything you have bought however. For the majority of Ubisoft titles the rewards are automatically redeemed in game except for when it says, like in this case, progression is needed.

I don't understand the confusion you have, it says that you can will get it when you reach sequence 4, as you are in sequence 2 you don't have it yet.

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

I don't understand the confusion you have, it says that you can will get it when you reach sequence 4, as you are in sequence 2 you don't have it yet.

The confusion i was having is if i even ''redeemed'' the rewards in the first place. Since I was not sure if I would have acces to them. Butif what you say is true then I supose I have the reward wheter i redeemed them or not.

• 2 weeks later...