Taxi Chaos - Crazy Taxi Clone released.

Sikutai

Hello fellow Gaming Veterans.

Today a game called "Taxi Chaos" appears in my store. It costs quite a lot (30 Euros) in my opinion and you can see straight away that it is inspired by Crazx Taxi, the only thing missing is the great music from back then. I won't buy it for release, but maybe someone has it and can say something about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Today a game called "Taxi Chaos" appears in my store. It costs quite a lot (30 Euros) in my opinion and you can see straight away that it is inspired by Crazx Taxi, the only thing missing is the great music from back then. I won't buy it for release, but maybe someone has it and can say something about it.

Hi,I bought it on switch (lite version)

It definitely gives me Crazy Taxy vibes. It is a good game though. 

• Like 1

It came out in Europe at the stroke of midnight GMT.

I have made a trophy help video for mental mapper. Arguably the hardest trophy in the game. Trophy list just started syncing at 11am GMT, 11 hours after release. 

UK price £25

Pricey, but great. 

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

It's awesome, and worth every penny. Last crazy taxi I had access to on PlayStation was 6 years ago. This is worth the wait.

I have done hours of livestream at my YouTube channel TheMightyImp2 if it helps anyone.

(Plugs trophy video as an example)

• Like 1

With Sega having licensed out rights for Streets of Rage, Panzer Dragoon, Wonder Boy, and Alex Kidd, I'm not sure why they didn't just get the Crazy Taxi name on it. That aside, is it actually as good as Crazy Taxi?

Edit: Looked up the game and found this article. Seems like Sega isn't happy about it.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/02/sega_denies_it_has_anything_to_do_with_crazy_taxi_clone_taxi_chaos

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 2

On 2/26/2021 at 2:35 PM, communistwookiee said:

With Sega having licensed out rights for Streets of Rage, Panzer Dragoon, Wonder Boy, and Alex Kidd, I'm not sure why they didn't just get the Crazy Taxi name on it. That aside, is it actually as good as Crazy Taxi?

Edit: Looked up the game and found this article. Seems like Sega isn't happy about it.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/02/sega_denies_it_has_anything_to_do_with_crazy_taxi_clone_taxi_chaos

So C&D imminent? 

On 3/1/2021 at 6:49 PM, MidnightDragon said:

So C&D imminent? 

I think it's going to be ok. 

The developers mentioned SEGA's name as a distributor. But that's not true, SEGA is not involved at all.

I could imagine the publishers used SEGA's name so the game can gain some attention.

Edited by the_real_culture