I'm a sucker for these types of games

yowzagabowza

I don't know anything about this aside from the trophy tiles, but it seems like either a 2D side scroller or 3D equivalent of that. I'm just a sucker for little characters like this. 

The two MP trophies, while easy, make this a game I'll get right away just so I can get them done before the game is forgotten. I don't know if devs do this on purpose or not, but it's an effective strategy!

• 3 weeks later...

The MP trophies are easy enough to do locally, they take about 10 minutes each (if that). The game itself is bloody adorable so if you get a chance to pick it up, do so. The only trophy that might give any "issue" (and that is a stretch calling it that), are the collectible related trophies only because one was a bugger to find and there's not really an in-game tracker for their locations. Definitely a game on the easy side of the spectrum, but still just so cute. Good shout of fun for a few hours play.

4 hours ago, Velvet said:

The MP trophies are easy enough to do locally, they take about 10 minutes each (if that). The game itself is bloody adorable so if you get a chance to pick it up, do so. The only trophy that might give any "issue" (and that is a stretch calling it that), are the collectible related trophies only because one was a bugger to find and there's not really an in-game tracker for their locations. Definitely a game on the easy side of the spectrum, but still just so cute. Good shout of fun for a few hours play.

Oh good, if I can do the MP trophies locally that's even better! That makes this a must buy now : )

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

It certainly looks adorable, but I can't seem to find the game on PlayStation Store. Is it out already? :hmm:

Comes out March 18th, 2021, which is tomorrow!

• 10 months later...

I picked it up because I was thinking of making it my 40th and since it was marked down in the holiday sale. Otters and trophies - Sign me up! :P 

It's not too challenging and according to a guide on PStrophies, it can be completed in around 3-4 hours. I only just started it, but the game has a good art style and it's actually pretty fun so far!