Competition: PS4, PSVita, and games up for grabs

Sly Ripper

lol - people saying they probably won't participate in this one - may have to buy, I'll check vids first though :P

Kickass competition in any case Sly :)

In fact feck it - Getting the game just to support this kind of thing !!

Edited by Memnoch
  • Like 1

All the completionists like me are like, "ehhhh, Is the pure torture of another really difficult trophy set worth the possibility of a PS4?" Haha, to the people who have more balls than us completionists, I salute you! Good luck!!

Also, that is awesome how they came to you to host a competition on this site! It's like really clever advertising that's not at all annoying in my opinion! They're asking us to play their game and get trophies for a PS4! Nicely done there =P I like it

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

can't wait to get started B). 1 more trophy to go on current game then I'm on it. network store is currently down for Me but I will get da download stated ASAP. 

hard or not. a lifetime free of anything :ninja:  always sounds like a good deal.

Edited by BDKSimba

I'm pretty sure some people have legit A-Men 100%, I've checked a few profiles and they seem ok. I mean some of you guys here have really (and I mean REALLY) impressive trophy collections. A-Men 2 is even harder than the previous one. Kinda hardcore-only game. 

In terms of difficulty, would you say A-men 2 is harder than Vanquish?