Competition: PS4, PSVita, and games up for grabs

Sly Ripper

Yes but solid phantom is a hacker, sly?

This is most definitely true for a few other games (particularly Resonance of Fate) but if he/she didn't hack this game, then would they still be disqualified?  

I agree with you, just playing devil's advocate  :blush:

Edited by daftprophet

This is most definitely true for a few other games (particularly Resonance of Fate) but if he/she didn't hack this game, then would they still be disqualified?  

I don't think its possible for us to know if he hacked A-men, so, unfortunately for him, I think he should be disqualified. He has hacked games on his list that require CFW (RoF), so how on earth should we trust him for this?

I don't think its possible for us to know if he hacked A-men, so, unfortunately for him, I think he should be disqualified. He has hacked games on his list that require CFW (RoF), so how on earth should we trust him for this?

Truth.  If there is no way of telling if it's legit or not, then I agree with you.  

• Like 1

Truth.  If there is no way of telling if it's legit or not, then I agree with you.  

Well I'd agree as well, but looking at the glitched trophies, he would've needed to provide proof that he completed all the levels in game properly to show through video.

So technically, he would've had to hack the game itself. Maybe possible, but if he has proof he actually did it.

Yes but solid phantom is a hacker, sly?

ROF only 1 ever big deal

Apreciate being giving the benefit of the doubt

ROF does NOT REQUIRE CFW just a saved file

Im on the Leaderboards

Well I'd agree as well, but looking at the glitched trophies, he would've needed to provide proof that he completed all the levels in game properly to show through video.

So technically, he would've had to hack the game itself. Maybe possible, but if he has proof he actually did it.

If i hacked it i would be First placed guaranteed, the moment i saw Vivan record i would have used alt acc and "beat it"

Well, I have no idea how hacks on ps3 work (like if it possible to manipulate all data in the game), but his times and scores look fine to me (you can compare them with my scores and times on my video), and also they're in the leaderboards.

Please do, nothing to hide, also pretty shore Bloober team would haved "Flagged me"if there was suspect

Only game EVER! was ROF

You gotta give Vivan credit where credit is due.

Vivan basically planned out the trophy unlocking so he can unlock it in a very short time, very deserving and strategic of a PS4 and congratulations!

Also happy to see PSNProfiles first competition from a game developer turned out to be a success, lets just hope other developers do the same and have more people enter it next time. :D

You gotta give Vivan credit where credit is due.

Vivan basically planned out the trophy unlocking so he can unlock it in a very short time, very deserving and strategic of a PS4 and congratulations!

Also happy to see PSNProfiles first competition from a game developer turned out to be a success, lets just hope other developers do the same and have more people enter it next time. :D

I did , hell of a strategy while i basically was going non stop with very little sleep, he/she understood the rules even better than i did and exploited it straight to a PS4 probably sleeping like a baby while he/she did it, RESPECT and congratulations

I'm sure next time rules will be much clearer :)

Hindsight would show that some other things should be added, but hindsight is a female dog and you can't change halfway through. The team didn't change the rules so the results are valid, even if a hacker/glitcher on other games is part of the winners

I'm sure next time rules will be much clearer :)

Hindsight would show that some other things should be added, but hindsight is a female dog and you can't change halfway through. The team didn't change the rules so the results are valid, even if a hacker/glitcher on other games is part of the winners

Well true, but the dude didn't hack this game and the competition is about A-men 2 which he did legit. I'm not supporting hackers but if one can do a legit completion of a game for a purpose of competition and show proof that they did it legit, then its fine. Although if the rules didn't require you to show proof, then I would be against Solid.

The important thing out of this is that we got a competition where people had fun doing their best to complete a very hard game and at the same time trying to earn some super awesome prizes (Thanks Blooper Team for doing the contest here). I just hope we get more competitions in the future, I didn't attempt this competition because I already own a Vita and I'm getting my PS4 in Day 1 Midnight Launch here in Australia so I thought it would be unfair for people who don't own or are getting either console. If I did win it, I would of asked to have the lifetime game prize as that would benefit me more. :P

Edited by GetMitched

Uh the first competition involved a game which the developers fucked up and made impossible to 100% and the guy who "won" 2nd place is a hacker. Sounds like a success to me...

smh. hahaha :lol: . so true.. :ninja: .. going along the lines of Ur sarcastic tone.

Last time im gonna say anything about this, I did not hack A-men 2, I have 1 blemish back from 2011, your judging me by something i did back then, not at what ive accomplished now .You have proof i cheated? Where is it? Nothing? Shut up.

I cant tell you everything about this game

S Rank (complete all side objectives) (all objectives stay with you forever) (beat stage again with highest score possible) (you could save if your score was well over required)

High Score (Try to kill multiple enemies as much as possible) (if all can be gathered before you kill them do it [Few Stages Require this])

Gears make the game easy (ask vivan with the problems he had on the vita version)

Time to complete does not matter for S rank just score and having all side objectives completed

Jumping or hoping increases movement (its faster than walking)

Getting all cogs is stupid easy Zoom out and scan the map (some are out of sight behind something but in extremely obvious places)

Play Zoomed out for better view

Mario and Luigi are dead in the sewers

Clear world 1 with out dying -------    v

Clear world 1 in under a Hour ----- You replay every stage so much you get used to it

Hardest world: For me world 1

Easiest: The rest of the game, after all the failures in world 1 i got the hang of it . (Experienced the glitch Re did every Level again nothing happened,I moved on) Did last world

My process in the competition, Aim for 1 hour and not getting killed, after i finally achieved this, I S ranked world 1, World 2 I never moved on till i had S rank, same with world 3

I went 2 day little to no sleep to beat Kev and set a unbeatable or so i thought time ( Vivan got me )

This game not really a hard game, it was a test of will, once you tore down the wall and understood what the hell your supposed to be doing it was a cakewalk

Now ask Vivan if what i said above is accurate

But since this wont likely convince the people who are just trolling to see if they can get MANAGEMENT to screw me from a prize, ill leave you with these #

#Haters gonna Hate

#Deal with it

#Wheres Waldo?

#Have a nice day!

*edit* removed a # it was stupid. I give a apology if someone was offended

Edited by Solid_phantom

• 1 month later...