Very quick to do if you get the small car as an opponent

Jeffboy265

So doing all the versions in order i got in one run the small car as an opponent in championship mode.

That car is very easy and quick to destroy and it mostly took only 1-2 hits to destroy it.

But it looks like it‘s random every time which opponent you get in your championship mode run.

Is there a way to choose the opponent in the settings or would you literally need to restart the game/championship mode over and over again until you get the small car as an opponent to do it the quickest way possible?

Thanks in advance for the help ?

Edited by Jeffboy265
  • Like 1

the plat is very quick and easy...What trophy are you asking about, here?

if it's for The Champion then best bet is to use the settings recommended in the guide, as no, you cannot choose your opponents car, but you can make it so their cars break a lot quicker than yours, and you can limit them to one opponent.

From the guide:

Battery

Battery Consumption: x1

Consumption when boosting: x1

Resistance:

Player: x10

Rivals: x1

Assists

Auto Roll Over: On

Auto Look Back: Off

Rules

Number of Rivals: 1

Event Duration: 3m 5S

Idle Disqualify: 3m 5s

No Hit disqualify: 3m 5s

Survival Championships: Off

Edited by sword_of_omens
  • Like 1

I‘m talking about doing the platinum in the quickest way possible.

On one of my platinum runs i got threw championship mode very quick cause i got the small car as an opponent.

The small car takes only 1-2 hits and you‘re done with the level.

If you get one of the other cars, the level‘s will take way longer cause the car can take more hits.

Since i see no option under the Gameplay Settings to choose a specific car as your opponent, i guess the only way to get the small car as an opponent for championship mode is by restarting the game/championship mode over and over again until you get the small car as an opponent and then start your platinum run.

Just asking is this the case or did i miss an option somewhere and it‘s possible to always have the small car as an opponent? 

Cause the platinum run with the smaller car as an opponent in championship mode will go way quicker, than with a different car as an opponent.

• Like 1