Friends trophy

ZACHSP8

I only managed to get this trophy to work by login in as my profile I wanted to earn trophy on as player 2 and trophy only seem to work if the player one profile had not previously earned it by being player 2.

this was on a PS4 PRO so might be different on standard PS4.

Not managed to get Best Friends trophy to pop yet.

All rest of trophies seem to pop ok for me.

When Iogged in as another account on second controller nothing popped except one mp match for second controller.

I didn't even know you could login as guest I have always used other accounts as second controller.

It just shows how broken the Sabec games are as for trophies it shouldn't make a difference

are you on PS4 or PS4 PRO?

Edited by ZACHSP8

1 hour ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Hmm I tried the guest, it didn’t work....

When i done game for  friend the guest didn't work but I got it to work by logging in as guest on a third controller then turned off guest 1 as the third controller was called guest two and then trophies popped fine.

Hope this helps.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:37 PM, ZACHSP8 said:

When i done game for  friend the guest didn't work but I got it to work by logging in as guest on a third controller then turned off guest 1 as the third controller was called guest two and then trophies popped fine.

Hope this helps.

The best friends trophy isn't popping up for me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Marvy_G23 I see you got the Best Friends Trophy in the end. How did you do it? I have tried playing 10 games with a guest account and a second account and neither worked. I haven't got a third controller, so I hope that's not the only way to do it.

Should I try using my account as Player 2?

6 hours ago, Vitallani said:

@Marvy_G23 I see you got the Best Friends Trophy in the end. How did you do it? I have tried playing 10 games with a guest account and a second account and neither worked. I haven't got a third controller, so I hope that's not the only way to do it.

Should I try using my account as Player 2?

I used a 2nd controller with a guest account, i don't why but it took me playing like 15 games to get the trophy

• 2 weeks later...

Okay my advice for anyone wanting friends and best friends trophy is as follows. Use a guest account to get them. Stay logged into guest account but delete the account you want the trophies on from your PS4. Then while still logged in as a guest sign back into your main psn account. Sync trophies and they (the guest trophies) will add to your PlayStation account.

Easy....

I eventually got this after playing thirty games. 15 against a second account and 15 against a guest account. Based on what Marvy_G23 said, it does sound like 15 games with a guest a required instead of 10. 

• 1 year later...

Dunno if this game was updated or what, but i've tried:

- Main on controller 1 vs Guest on controller 2 -> Guest won match and got no trophy for "Playing a match with a friend"

- Tried the same again, but with Main winning, and still no trophy

- Logged out from Guest and put an alt account there and it worked, trophy popped in first match and then got the other one 10 matches later. I picked an alt which was PSN friends with my main, just in case