ZACHSP8

Friends trophy

15 posts in this topic

I only managed to get this trophy to work by login in as my profile I wanted to earn trophy on as player 2 and trophy only seem to work if the player one profile had not previously earned it by being player 2.

this was on a PS4 PRO so might be different on standard PS4.

Not managed to get Best Friends trophy to pop yet.

All rest of trophies seem to pop ok for me.

I got the friend trophies by using a second controller (just logged in as a guest).

I’ll also note that the other trophies (win, lose, win and lose 5 consecutive matches) all have to be done against the AI.

When Iogged in as another account on second controller nothing popped except one mp match for second controller.

I didn't even know you could login as guest I have always used other accounts as second controller.

It just shows how broken the Sabec games are as for trophies it shouldn't make a difference

are you on PS4 or PS4 PRO?

Edited by ZACHSP8

Thanks for that Newcarleen worked with guest login.

7 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

are you on PS4 or PS4 PRO?

I play on the standard PS4. Although it shouldn’t make a difference.

I know but with Sabec games anything can happen as loads of different bugs appear for different people.

Hmm I tried the guest, it didn’t work....

1 hour ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Hmm I tried the guest, it didn’t work....

When i done game for  friend the guest didn't work but I got it to work by logging in as guest on a third controller then turned off guest 1 as the third controller was called guest two and then trophies popped fine.

Hope this helps.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:37 PM, ZACHSP8 said:

When i done game for  friend the guest didn't work but I got it to work by logging in as guest on a third controller then turned off guest 1 as the third controller was called guest two and then trophies popped fine.

Hope this helps.

The best friends trophy isn't popping up for me

try a third guest then if you can.

@Marvy_G23 I see you got the Best Friends Trophy in the end. How did you do it? I have tried playing 10 games with a guest account and a second account and neither worked. I haven't got a third controller, so I hope that's not the only way to do it.

Should I try using my account as Player 2?

6 hours ago, Vitallani said:

@Marvy_G23 I see you got the Best Friends Trophy in the end. How did you do it? I have tried playing 10 games with a guest account and a second account and neither worked. I haven't got a third controller, so I hope that's not the only way to do it.

Should I try using my account as Player 2?

I used a 2nd controller with a guest account, i don't why but it took me playing like 15 games to get the trophy

Weird. I played over twenty games :/ I switched from guest to a second account once the first one didn't work though. I'll just keep trying and play with the guest account over and over.

Thanks.

Okay my advice for anyone wanting friends and best friends trophy is as follows. Use a guest account to get them. Stay logged into guest account but delete the account you want the trophies on from your PS4. Then while still logged in as a guest sign back into your main psn account. Sync trophies and they (the guest trophies) will add to your PlayStation account.

Easy....

I eventually got this after playing thirty games. 15 against a second account and 15 against a guest account. Based on what Marvy_G23 said, it does sound like 15 games with a guest a required instead of 10.