Another PS3 having issues connecting to the internet thread

Raidou Kuzunoha XIV

Getting the 80030C50 error when I try to view my trophy list on PS3. But I was able to sync my trophies by using the "Sync with Server" option. Move to the Trophy Collection icon, but don't hit X.  Then hit triangle to bring up the options and then select Sync with Server. It should give you a message that the sync was a success.

I still can't view the trophies on PS3, but I just updated my profile here and the Limbo trophies I just got did show up.

9 minutes ago, Static_Rook said:

Getting the 80030C50 error when I try to view my trophy list on PS3. But I was able to sync my trophies by using the "Sync with Server" option. Move to the Trophy Collection icon, but don't hit X.  Then hit triangle to bring up the options and then select Sync with Server. It should give you a message that the sync was a success.

I still can't view the trophies on PS3, but I just updated my profile here and the Limbo trophies I just got did show up.

Just curious, do you have it set to online or offline mode? Mine are offline and I can view them fine. 

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Just curious, do you have it set to online or offline mode? Mine are offline and I can view them fine. 

After the error I can view them in offline mode, yeah. Obviously it's just the ones earned on that PS3. If I try to view them in online mode I get the error.

It's annoying, but as long as the trophies actually sync I'm not worried about viewing them on the PS3.

56 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Still nothing, can't get past the main menu start screen on Resident Evil: ORC, this is so annoying 

Indeed. The dialogue box regarding game’s autosave feature merely blinks and you can’t go past it. You have to physically cut off internet to make it working again, ridiculous…

As of today: Resident Evil 5/6, Revelations 1/2 & ORC cannot be played in multiplayer. Code: Veronica X for PS3 cannot read leaderboards. So sad, ’cos today I finally finished the game and was unable to upload the score :/ Same with RE: The Darkside Chronicles. No leaderboards.

Additionally, Doom3, Far Cry 4, GTA IV, Under Siege - also dead.

It looks like Sony wants to destroy P2P support for online gaming. Mark my words.

I think the online is improving. The status page still says the problem isn't solved, but I just checked my vita and almost everything is back to normal. I can see my friends now and I even played online killzone mercenary and street fighter x tekken. The only thing is that the store appears with broken icons and pictures.

My friend checked Chivalry 5 min ago on PS3 and still doesn't work

Seems everything is up & running now with PSN according to them. https://status.playstation.com/

However, people should be able to verify now if it is all good for P2P online games & chime in here ?

I have been playing BF3 just fine for the past few days since I think Friday or Saturday. After I could get signed in(& stay signed in) and the trophies/profile page issue was fixed along with friend avatars.

Seems like it might be having issues again. Was just playing something, and got a pop-up saying "an error has occurred, you've been signed out of PSN".

Still been having minor issues with images being broken on the store and on my profile on PS4, but this is the first time I've been actively booted out of PSN since Thursday or Friday.

im having a very weird issue with Rugby Challenge on ps3. i was able to get 30 online wins self-boosting with my 2nd ps3 but now constantly get lagged out when the game loads up. 

I did add a new hard drive on my superslim ps3 and thought maybe that was the issue but it tried some self boosting on virtua tennis 4 and managed to boost some online matches without issue at all.

Anyway if someone has rugby challenge and wants to test it with me, im up for it. Ive also set up a session as well for anyone who needs the trophy as well.