Another PS3 having issues connecting to the internet thread

Raidou Kuzunoha XIV

Damn, there I was thinking this was finally fixed, haven't had any issues this weekend, even the broken images on the Vita's PSN store were back to normal. But yeah, seems like PS3 if nothing else is having issues again. Mostly been playing PS4 this weekend, doesn't seem to be having any issues at the moment, but I'm also getting error 80710016 when logging in right now on my PS3.

I had the same error but I thought my internet was the cause as not even the wifi on my laptop or phones were connecting but somehow my brothers phone was connected to wifi? Regardless I couldn't sign in but my PS3 would still be able to obtain the IP address so I just started up Dragon Ball Raging Blast again and tried to connect and it worked. The internet was back online and my phones were both connected to the wifi

Edited by ShahinMiah

32 minutes ago, Aluminium_Sirius said:

no issues at all, especially no 80710016, fine on my end

Seems fine now, yeah. The 80710016 error thing seem to only last an hour or two at most back on Sunday (at least on my end). Very bizarre, hopefully it doesn't continue to keep having these intermittent issues.

My PS3 at home and the one at my office both doing the same thing they will connect for a minute then disconnect and struggle for the connection again- so went ahead and took them and donated them to the youth center for the kiddos to play some offline games with. 

Really an eye opener for me since I left so many games not played in my backlog definitely won't make that same mistake with the PS4. 

• Like 1