Major trophy bugs

NashtyMouse

My full closet trophy bugged. My only guess for my specific scenario was that I found the last skulls, then quit out to the menu to buy the last costume on the main menu instead of buying it from the vendor in any level. Obviously that shouldn't matter but I'm willing to guess it might've worked if I just bought it inside of a level.

For me the entirety of the trophies for chapter 5 & chapter 6 did not unlock, including the automatic story related trophies, just nothing unlocked whatsoever after chapter 4. I tried anything I could think of deleted and replayed etc and nothing. That is a pretty serious trophy problem. N so I am completely plat-blocked. I've messaged the devs..  

So it looks like I've just left the game on my profile but nope just that is all the trophies the game would give me lol! 

It truly is a shame cuz it's a really cool & fun game.. but all this puts a real dampener on it :/  

Edited by esstee11

Ok so, I was having major trophy problems with this game as well. In my case last level trophies weren't popping. Reading one of your replies though got me suspicious as to why this happens and, after finishing the game from scratch for the 3rd time, I was proved right (at least it worked for me).

The game needs to be 100%ed in one go, without quitting the game.

The suspicion came from the fact that while I wasn't popping only the last level, some of you was having problems with the level before the last one as well. This led me to believe that they might have quitted the game before I did and that the problem was in fact quitting the game. Now I am not sure if even going back to the main menu voids the whole thing, what I did was 100% the whole game in a single sitting, leaving the game on pause when I had stuff to do, and when the trophy for beating the final boss popped, I immediately paused and restarted the level in order to buy the outfits directly from the merchant instead of going back to the main menu. It worked for me and I got the platinum ^^

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PureRuby87 said:

Ok so, I was having major trophy problems with this game as well. In my case last level trophies weren't popping. Reading one of your replies though got me suspicious as to why this happens and, after finishing the game from scratch for the 3rd time, I was proved right (at least it worked for me).

The game needs to be 100%ed in one go, without quitting the game.

The suspicion came from the fact that while I wasn't popping only the last level, some of you was having problems with the level before the last one as well. This led me to believe that they might have quitted the game before I did and that the problem was in fact quitting the game. Now I am not sure if even going back to the main menu voids the whole thing, what I did was 100% the whole game in a single sitting, leaving the game on pause when I had stuff to do, and when the trophy for beating the final boss popped, I immediately paused and restarted the level in order to buy the outfits directly from the merchant instead of going back to the main menu. It worked for me and I got the platinum ^^

100% lifesaver over here, thank you so much. I sort of had figured out the main menu was causing problems, because on my first playthrough I stopped receiving trophies after I first tried to access it, but I thought the costume trophy was unobtainable, I didn’t realize you could restart levels (it’s strangely under “options” on the pause menu).

I thought I was doomed until reading this post haha

2 hours ago, christoventer said:

New patch fixed it all 4 gold trophies auto popped, then all I had to run last mission again 1f44c-1f3fb.png1f44c-1f3fb.png

Can confirm! The new patch 1.02 arrived and when you launch the game now ur previously glitched skulls trophies will all now instantly unlock! ?

Not the story related ones though, like last poster I'm just having to replay last chapter to get the last story related trophies that had also glitched on me, but that's fine it wont take me long to razz through, they are now unlocking perfectly so this is fabulous news ??

• Like 2

I launched the game with the update today and got my missing Full Closet and You've Got a Problem Man trophies as well as the Platinum. Glad it's fixed but also slightly bitter because I wanted to be the first person to Platinum it and I would have managed it too were it not for these issues ?