Omnipotence seems bugged.

iGGTheEnd

So I got 51 Dex and finished an exploration and the trophy didn't pop. I see someone got Clairvoyance for 50 Perception but nobody has Invulnerability either.  

I don't know if maybe the 5 points I got from my blessings just didn't count or something or if there is something else I am missing but I think it may be bugged.  I dont have time right now to try again for 50 Dex but if anyone gets it if you can post here that would be appreciated.  I thought maybe it was because I was on the introduction explorations but it does say "any exploration".

Also if anyone finds any information on how to "Become the champion of death" I cant find any information any were, I beat him and assumed I became him at the end but there must be other requirements. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

So I got 51 Dex and finished an exploration and the trophy didn't pop. I see someone got Clairvoyance for 50 Perception but nobody has Invulnerability either.  

I don't know if maybe the 5 points I got from my blessings just didn't count or something or if there is something else I am missing but I think it may be bugged.  I dont have time right now to try again for 50 Dex but if anyone gets it if you can post here that would be appreciated.  I thought maybe it was because I was on the introduction explorations but it does say "any exploration".

Omnipotence and Invulnerability are currently bugged, I tweeted it at the Devs and they said they are going to look into it. Right now you just gotta wait for a patch to fix this :/

4 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Also if anyone finds any information on how to "Become the champion of death" I cant find any information any were, I beat him and assumed I became him at the end but there must be other requirements. 

What I can imagine is that you need to beat all hard explorations in order to "become the champion of death".

14 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

thats a good sign

I ended up getting Omnipotence even tho it is bugged, I completed the game with 98 Dex.  So some were between 50 and 98 Dexterity is where the trophy actually triggers.  Not sure what the magic number is tho.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I ended up getting Omnipotence even tho it is bugged, I completed the game with 98 Dex.  So some were between 50 and 98 Dexterity is where the trophy actually triggers.  Not sure what the magic number is tho.

How did you get so many dex points? :o

5 hours ago, Clafoutee said:

How did you get so many dex points? :o

There is a blessing for gaining 1 dex per room you don't get hit in then I grabbed 2 relics that give +20 to your highest stat and I hit as many stat rooms as possible.  Before hitting a stat room I uploaded my save and kept redoing it until it gave me dex.

On 03/03/2021 at 1:30 AM, iGGTheEnd said:

good to know - thanks

2 hours ago, Godan_8 said:

Might be 90+, just finished a run with 89 dex and no trophy for me.

I did it on easy mode with champion of death not sure if that has anything to do with it.  Next time you have a lot of Dex back up your save and keep beating the game and maybe it will eventually pop.  It pops when you go back to your base with the weapon altars so make sure to go back there before restarting the boss fight.  Thats all I can really think of.  Havent even attempted the other two yet.

1 minute ago, willianmarques said:

What do you mean without relics? Any relics that has stats possibly negates the trophies?

You need to get 50 without them being from relics.  So basically you can get it from Stat rooms, Blessings and sacrificing weapons and relics.  You can get points from having relics equiped but they dont count towards the 50 you need.