NP-2125-0 error on Trophy App

anilcanballi

Since yesterday when I try to sync trophies with the server it says ("An error has occurred. NP-2125-0"). Store and other apps seem ok but only the trophy app. I tried formatting the database, restoring the system, connecting different WiFi.My phone and laptop are fine with WiFi and I was able to use my vita for years with this router. Can anyone help me or had this issue before?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anton_games337 said:

I didn't get new trophies but syncing with a server in a trophy app happens without any errors on both vita and tv

I initially thought it might be a regional thing as I was having issues with my Canadian account on PS3 yesterday, but my main (UK) account was having no issues at all. Even now my UK account is barely affected, don't have any new trophies to sync either but I can view my trophy list fine on my Vita, but now my avatar isn't loading.

Not so sure it is regional though as I've heard other people in the UK and Europe having issues as well. It's really bizarre how these issues seem to be affecting some accounts and not others, or affecting some worse/less if nothing else.

Anyway, in response to OP, I'm not having this issue myself but am having issues with PSN in general, mostly on PS3 (getting constantly signed out, internet tests failing, profile and avatars not loading, etc.). I've seen other people having the same error code you're getting on Twitter and Reddit recently across Vita and PS TV, so you're definitely not alone.

• Like 1

Just now, punkshepherd said:

Damn. im halfway thru Steins Gate. (Again) 

Pleeeease work. 

At least keep the Vita functioning even if youre not supporting it anymore plz Sony. 

There's issues on PS3 right now as well, and PS4 to a lesser extent (avatars not loading for some, updates often failing), so I think it's just general PSN issues.

• Like 1