Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MidnightMoonss

Couple of questions.

16 posts in this topic

How many people are playing this game? Can you get most of the trophies solo? cause I think I was playing against bots and how long do you think most trophies take?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly not a lot of people based on the trophy stats for the game. You can do all trophies solo, just turn off cross play and you be put into a bot lobby. And I don't know man it comes to how long it takes you.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually when you turn cross play off it should take you around 30 seconds to a minute to load. If you have it on it takes longer to find players to match with. Another way to find a bot lobby is that bots don’t display nicknames. They just display a random name. Names for example: Dark Light, Rhode, Cherihan, etc. But yea in general just turn off cross play in settings and you be put into bot lobbies all the time. This makes it easier for trophy hunting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, Gothozi said:

Usually when you turn cross play off it should take you around 30 seconds to a minute to load. If you have it on it takes longer to find players to match with. Another way to find a bot lobby is that bots don’t display nicknames. They just display a random name. Names for example: Dark Light, Rhode, Cherihan, etc. But yea in general just turn off cross play in settings and you be put into bot lobbies all the time. This makes it easier for trophy hunting.

yeah, I only get paired with BOTS, I dont mind as PC players take all the fun of the game, besides I'm just playing it for the trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DexterMorgan7823 said:

Can someone tell if "Matchmaking" means the first option (Casual Game) ? 

 

Yes, all trophies must be done in that mode.

 

Turn off crossplay to make it easier.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/05/2021 at 9:50 AM, man08071983 said:

 

Yes, all trophies must be done in that mode.

 

Turn off crossplay to make it easier.

I have 101 wins but no trophy, I won all the others except this one. I won a match with crossplay on to see if it would unlock, it didn't. How did you get this trophy?

Edit: nevermind my trophy pops at 102 wins lol 

Edited by kevao97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there only 1 server and any way to change it?

I play against bots in north American server, but every action I do happens quite literally half a second later. I'm from Australia and no one nearby has 100% this, I can see why. I'm sure with persistence I'd be able to get most trophies, but ace of spades (4 quick kills) just wouldn't ever happen. 

That brings me to my next question. How easy is it to boost? Can you find games easy enough with boosting partners?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

it seems team kills count for ace of spades、my alt was idling in a lobby with bots and got it by standing still 、I got it also when bots did it、it seems that this dont work for iron man、if one of my team bots die count that as a death ?

Edited by japancollecter
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/8/2022 at 2:31 AM, Riiszk said:

Is there only 1 server and any way to change it?

 

Press play then :triangle:. There’s also a European server and a Latin American server in addition to the NA one. 

 

Also, 

Speaking of Iron Man, any tips? Could I (and others struggling with it or Ace of Spades) cheese it by boosting? I’m not great at the game and usually average around 3 kills per match. And when I do get more kills I end up dying at some point. 

 

Have been trying to use both Stingray & Little Monster for this. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

 

Press play then :triangle:. There’s also a European server and a Latin American server in addition to the NA one. 

 

Also, 

Speaking of Iron Man, any tips? Could I (and others struggling with it or Ace of Spades) cheese it by boosting? I’m not great at the game and usually average around 3 kills per match. And when I do get more kills I end up dying at some point. 

 

Have been trying to use both Stingray & Little Monster for this. 

There is a video and a guide for that trophy on TrueAchievement helped me a lot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zaibro said:

There is a video and a guide for that trophy on TrueAchievement helped me a lot.

 

I saw the text guide, but no video. Link? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel so lonely in this game.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

 

I saw the text guide, but no video. Link? 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, zaibro said:

 

 

Thanks, but I already have Ace of Spades. It’s Iron Man I’m struggling with. 

 

I hope this helps someone else though. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.