Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MidnightMoonss

Couple of questions.

7 posts in this topic

How many people are playing this game? Can you get most of the trophies solo? cause I think I was playing against bots and how long do you think most trophies take?

Sadly not a lot of people based on the trophy stats for the game. You can do all trophies solo, just turn off cross play and you be put into a bot lobby. And I don't know man it comes to how long it takes you.

Usually when you turn cross play off it should take you around 30 seconds to a minute to load. If you have it on it takes longer to find players to match with. Another way to find a bot lobby is that bots don’t display nicknames. They just display a random name. Names for example: Dark Light, Rhode, Cherihan, etc. But yea in general just turn off cross play in settings and you be put into bot lobbies all the time. This makes it easier for trophy hunting.

On 27/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, Gothozi said:

Usually when you turn cross play off it should take you around 30 seconds to a minute to load. If you have it on it takes longer to find players to match with. Another way to find a bot lobby is that bots don’t display nicknames. They just display a random name. Names for example: Dark Light, Rhode, Cherihan, etc. But yea in general just turn off cross play in settings and you be put into bot lobbies all the time. This makes it easier for trophy hunting.

yeah, I only get paired with BOTS, I dont mind as PC players take all the fun of the game, besides I'm just playing it for the trophies.

2 hours ago, DexterMorgan7823 said:

Can someone tell if "Matchmaking" means the first option (Casual Game) ? 

Yes, all trophies must be done in that mode.

Turn off crossplay to make it easier.