March’s PlayStation Plus Final Fantasy 7 Remake

SketchyBogan-

March’s PlayStation Plus lineup looks to include Final Fantasy 7 Remake but it won’t include the free ps5 upgrade, If that's true that's one way to get people to buy the upgrade lol

“PlayStation 4 version “FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE” obtained as free play by subscribing to PlayStation Plus cannot be upgraded to PlayStation5 version.” 

Edited by HellsGhetto__
Add more info

14 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Rumors  say its only in Japan??? 

3 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I hope there's still an upgrade option that isn't just buying the PS5 version. I'd rather play the 5 version and I'd pay £10-15 to upgrade from the version from plus. That's if its true if course. I wonder if the delay is due to ironing out these details

11 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

FF7 Remake (PS4)

Remnant: From the Ashes (PS4)

Farpoint (PS4)

Maquette (PS5)

Line up is already known.

yeah it's been confirmed you won't be getting the free upgrade Image

4 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

I won't touch Remnant from the Ashes, what a terrible Game. I'll play FF 7 Remake, but it's just a Mainstream RPG. 

Can I play Farpoint without VR? Interesting Game.

I just had a look, and it seems you need a VR to play Farpoint. What's so bad about Remnant from the Ashes?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

What a load of horse cock. They give away Control Ultimate just weeks after they had it on a sale with free upgrade to PS+ users but can't do the same with a game that hasn't had a similar sale that could have potentially burned people?

The key difference is that the PS5 version of FF VII REMAKE is actually getting a new content. I don't really see the point from business perspective to create a new content just to give it for free.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, HellsGhetto__ said:

I just had a look, and it seems you need a VR to play Farpoint. What's so bad about Remnant from the Ashes?

There is absolutely nothing bad about Remnant. It is in fact one of the most fun coop games I've played recently. Guy's just trolling, as usual. 

If this is true (apparently the picture is from a deleted Facebook post, so I'm not trusting it entirely yet), it would be an amazing lineup.. I almost bought FF7R recently but decided against.. it would be awesome to get it - how do I put this so that I don't start a new discussion - at no additional cost. :P 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 3

Show Replies

1 minute ago, Arcesius said:

There is absolutely nothing bad about Remnant. It is in fact one of the most fun coop games I've played recently. Guy's just trolling, as usual. 

Does it have DLC trophies? 

1 minute ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Cool, but where did you find that? Im checking twitter, the site, the blog, nothing new about Ps Plus :o 

It's everywhere on Twitter, Image

3 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Hehe yeah, except the official accounts? Just wonder where they get that picture from. Im sure its true , but for me its "confirmed" once any official account show it :)

It was on on the official Dutch Playstation account on Facebook, but deleted afterwards.

Edited by Beware_Of_Bob

25 minutes ago, HellsGhetto__ said:

A dark and generic Co-op Shooter where you play against Monster and other scary creatures. A game for kids only.

Edited by Sikutai