Free on ps plus

TugaCruz

28 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Might be a similar situation as Maneater, where PS+ only gives access to the PS5 version, not the PS4 version. Still looks like a great get.

Already confirmed that only the PS5 version will be included @PSPlus

Footnote 2 at the promo picture reads: "PS5 Console Only. Benefit not applicable for Maquette on PS4." 

Edited by imh007

Just now, Pokedude97 said:

Looks cool, hopefully the plat is fast. I could use a nice short little chill game before I start AC Valhalla.

From the list it looks like there are 7 levels, each with a speedrun trophy. Total speedrun time is 38min, so probably a quick plat.

16 minutes ago, imh007 said:

Already confirmed that only the PS5 version will be included @PSPlus

Footnote 2 at the promo picture reads: "PS5 Console Only. Benefit not applicable for Maquette on PS4." 

Not sure how I missed that... Small shame, but I was looking forward to this game, so still great.

All trophies were earned except for 1 atm.

Either it’s harder to achieve or its bugged.

„Enter the arc tower on your first try.“

Cant imagine people who already speed ran the game, stopped with only one missing trophy (which sounds not too hard).

Can anyone clarify this who already played the game?

Edited by xIRockyRock

I’m playing the game now. I noticed there is playstation help available on the activity cards for PS5 that show exactly what to do for some of the puzzles. I don’t plan to utilize it unless I get really stumped. Just noticed it was there and there’s videos too. 

Also after I beat the prologue level, which is just running through a garden,  I started over to do the speed run in under 3 minutes. I didn’t get the trophy. I went as fast as possible. So either there’s a shortcut or I’m missing something. Because I don’t know how I could have been faster. It’s literally just running through a linear path and using a key on 2 doors at the end. 

Edited by rockhopper78

48 minutes ago, rockhopper78 said:

I’m playing the game now. I noticed there is playstation help available on the activity cards for PS5 that show exactly what to do for some of the puzzles. I don’t plan to utilize it unless I get really stumped. Just noticed it was there and there’s videos too. 

Also after I beat the prologue level, which is just running through a garden,  I started over to do the speed run in under 3 minutes. I didn’t get the trophy. I went as fast as possible. So either there’s a shortcut or I’m missing something. Because I don’t know how I could have been faster. It’s literally just running through a linear path and using a key on 2 doors at the end. 

try press O to skip cutscenes.

Why cant i open the second door in the game with the key? How can i open the door? I got the key but the door does not open. Wtf?

Edit: I had to close the game and restart it... So the game definitely has some bugs. 

Edited by PETMAN3000

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this game. A case of quality over quantity. It's short but sweet and the voice acting/music is really good. The speedruns can look intimidating but they're quite straightforward once you know the order of things. A guide can release some of the frustrations if you're getting stuck or you feel like you're fast, but not fast enough for the trophies.

Edit: Tip for the speedruns that worked for me since it's unclear if pausing the game works or not. I typically saved the game mid-level or used the generous auto-save just in case I messed up. Doing that didn't impact the timer. Also, if I had to pause the game, I went into the save or load screens thinking it'd add an extra layer of protection. I think I did that more than a couple of times in the longer levels, and the trophies still popped, so they must not be impacted by it.

Edited by TerminalPhoenix
  • Like 1