TugaCruz

Free on ps plus

20 posts in this topic

Maquette will be launched at ps plus for the upcoming month.

 

Can't wait to play it, it looks fun!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the art style from the looks of the trailers.

 

Hopefully an easy plat too with a good guide if it's mostly puzzle-based.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be a similar situation as Maneater, where PS+ only gives access to the PS5 version, not the PS4 version. Still looks like a great get.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know really anything about this game but I love the chance to play it at no real cost! Most likely a good platinum candidate too!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*looks at title*

Oh, that's going to set some people right off...

Anyways, game looks interesting. Getting a "The Witness" sort of vibe from the visuals. I'll add it to the library regardless so when I eventually get a PS5, it's ready.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Might be a similar situation as Maneater, where PS+ only gives access to the PS5 version, not the PS4 version. Still looks like a great get.

 

Already confirmed that only the PS5 version will be included @PSPlus

 

Footnote 2 at the promo picture reads: "PS5 Console Only. Benefit not applicable for Maquette on PS4." 

Edited by imh007
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks cool, hopefully the plat is fast. I could use a nice short little chill game before I start AC Valhalla.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pokedude97 said:

Looks cool, hopefully the plat is fast. I could use a nice short little chill game before I start AC Valhalla.

From the list it looks like there are 7 levels, each with a speedrun trophy. Total speedrun time is 38min, so probably a quick plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, imh007 said:

 

Already confirmed that only the PS5 version will be included @PSPlus

 

Footnote 2 at the promo picture reads: "PS5 Console Only. Benefit not applicable for Maquette on PS4." 

Not sure how I missed that... Small shame, but I was looking forward to this game, so still great.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it is after midnight here where I live, I was able to claim this as a plus game. The other games that are on plus this month wasn't available yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

All trophies were earned except for 1 atm.

Either it’s harder to achieve or its bugged.

 

„Enter the arc tower on your first try.“

 

Cant imagine people who already speed ran the game, stopped with only one missing trophy (which sounds not too hard).

 

Can anyone clarify this who already played the game?

Edited by xIRockyRock
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I’m playing the game now. I noticed there is playstation help available on the activity cards for PS5 that show exactly what to do for some of the puzzles. I don’t plan to utilize it unless I get really stumped. Just noticed it was there and there’s videos too. 
 

Also after I beat the prologue level, which is just running through a garden,  I started over to do the speed run in under 3 minutes. I didn’t get the trophy. I went as fast as possible. So either there’s a shortcut or I’m missing something. Because I don’t know how I could have been faster. It’s literally just running through a linear path and using a key on 2 doors at the end. 

Edited by rockhopper78
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, rockhopper78 said:

I’m playing the game now. I noticed there is playstation help available on the activity cards for PS5 that show exactly what to do for some of the puzzles. I don’t plan to utilize it unless I get really stumped. Just noticed it was there and there’s videos too. 
 

Also after I beat the prologue level, which is just running through a garden,  I started over to do the speed run in under 3 minutes. I didn’t get the trophy. I went as fast as possible. So either there’s a shortcut or I’m missing something. Because I don’t know how I could have been faster. It’s literally just running through a linear path and using a key on 2 doors at the end. 

try press O to skip cutscenes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Why cant i open the second door in the game with the key? How can i open the door? I got the key but the door does not open. Wtf?

Edit: I had to close the game and restart it... So the game definitely has some bugs. 

Edited by PETMAN3000
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I am pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this game. A case of quality over quantity. It's short but sweet and the voice acting/music is really good. The speedruns can look intimidating but they're quite straightforward once you know the order of things. A guide can release some of the frustrations if you're getting stuck or you feel like you're fast, but not fast enough for the trophies.

 

Edit: Tip for the speedruns that worked for me since it's unclear if pausing the game works or not. I typically saved the game mid-level or used the generous auto-save just in case I messed up. Doing that didn't impact the timer. Also, if I had to pause the game, I went into the save or load screens thinking it'd add an extra layer of protection. I think I did that more than a couple of times in the longer levels, and the trophies still popped, so they must not be impacted by it.

Edited by TerminalPhoenix
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.