Autopop in Ultimate Edition PS4/PS5

Ryan_HUN

Hey guys;

I wanted to play this since the Ultimate Edition released, but I'm wondering how the trophy lists and the autopping work between different versions and consoles. My question is this:

If I platinum the PS4 version of this game(Ultimate Edition) on my PS5 via backwards compatibility, then I upgrade the game to the PS5 version, will the trophies autopop when I start up the game as the PS5 version? Both version has separate stacks. How about platinuming the game on my PS4, then upgrade on my PS5? Will the trophies autopop then? What about the DLCs? This is confusing to me and I'm trying to navigate my way through these separate stacks and different versions to decide what would be the best way to start playing this game.

Edited by Ryan_HUN
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ryan_HUN said:

If I platinum the PS4 version of this game(Ultimate Edition) on my PS5 via backwards compatibility, then I upgrade the game to the PS5 version, will the trophies autopop when I start up the game as the PS5 version? Both version has separate stacks. How about platinuming the game on my PS4, then upgrade on my PS5? Will the trophies autopop then? What about the DLCs? This is confusing to me and I'm trying to navigate my way through these separate stacks and different versions to decide what would be the best way to start playing this game.