Time to complete multiplayer?

SnowxSakura

13 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Since this is the plus game for march, what's a rough estimate on how long it takes to complete the competitive multiplayer dlc?

Are you asking specifically about the 4 versus trophies? If so, they are fast. Maybe a couple of hours. Much longer if you're including the unlock trophies.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Are you asking specifically about the 4 versus trophies? If so, they are fast. Maybe a couple of hours. Much longer if you're including the unlock trophies.

What is the minimum number required to start a game of Uplink / Deathmatch / Versus does anyone know please? Just wondering if it can all be boosted 1 on 1...

Edited by whittle181

34 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

What is the minimum number required to start a game of Uplink / Deathmatch / Versus does anyone know please? Just wondering if it can all be boosted 1 on 1...

Yes, 1v1. I did it everything with just one other friend with VR. The weapon unlocks can be farmed solo by doing challenges, IIRC.

• Like 1

The multiplayer in this game is 1v1, the true grind comes from leveling up all the guns to unlock the different variants. It took my buddy and I about 10-12ish hours of straight grinding to get this all done. The coop DLC challenge missions are no walk in the park either, they are extremely difficult to complete.

Edited by MikeCheck--

On 2/26/2021 at 3:25 PM, whittle181 said:

Damn didn't realise this, so half of the other DLC trophies (Cryo Pack) are online only? Or couch co-op is an option too?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but no VR game allows two headsets to hook up to a single console.

People would probably end up hitting each other lol.