10 Easy PlayStation 5 Platinums [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

19 hours ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Good to see real games on the list and not a bunch of ratalaika shovelware

I felt it would be better suited to have a separate video for quick and easy platinums and let the AA and AAA titles have their own piece. I know games like The Pathless aren't well known and could be considered an indie, but if it's a game that people weren't aware of, then they'd gain a bit more knowledge of a new game they can potentially play. Not to mention, The Pathless is 20% on PS5 I think still. 

The second video of this will be coming soon as well with different games, I have managed to compile 20+ easy platinums on PS5 without resorting to Rata/shovelware or anything like that. Of course, the quick and easy games will have their turn but it's good to pay attention to longer games. I'm actually working on Dirt 5 PS5 version right now (played PS4 version in November) - That game is honestly amazing imo.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I felt it would be better suited to have a separate video for quick and easy platinums and let the AA and AAA titles have their own piece. I know games like The Pathless aren't well known and could be considered an indie, but if it's a game that people weren't aware of, then they'd gain a bit more knowledge of a new game they can potentially play. Not to mention, The Pathless is 20% on PS5 I think still. 

The second video of this will be coming soon as well with different games, I have managed to compile 20+ easy platinums on PS5 without resorting to Rata/shovelware or anything like that. Of course, the quick and easy games will have their turn but it's good to pay attention to longer games. I'm actually working on Dirt 5 PS5 version right now (played PS4 version in November) - That game is honestly amazing imo.

I was actually going to pick up Pathless this weekend but decided to hold off as surely it will be on sale soon. I’ll have Maquette in a couple of days and bashing through Outriders demo anyway. I think Immortals deserves a mention in your next video

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

I was actually going to pick up Pathless this weekend but decided to hold off as surely it will be on sale soon. I’ll have Maquette in a couple of days and bashing through Outriders demo anyway. I think Immortals deserves a mention in your next video

Fair enough, Pathless was on sale at some point on PS5, but getting PS4 version gives you the PS5 version anyway. Maquette looks awesome tbh, the trailer shows how unique it is. No doubt I'll be giving that one a good go soon. Funny you mention that because Immortals will be featured in the next one, but it's surprising how many easy platinums the PS5 has so far. 

8 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Fair enough, Pathless was on sale at some point on PS5, but getting PS4 version gives you the PS5 version anyway. Maquette looks awesome tbh, the trailer shows how unique it is. No doubt I'll be giving that one a good go soon. Funny you mention that because Immortals will be featured in the next one, but it's surprising how many easy platinums the PS5 has so far. 

Nice to see you back on YouTube again Blakk. Regain all those videos you lost from before. :)

57 minutes ago, Asuna Yuuki said:

Nice to see you back on YouTube again Blakk. Regain all those videos you lost from before. :)

Thank you! I actually plan to make content on this channel better than my old channel. Better editing, audio, etc. There's always a way to 1UP yourself!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

What game do you think has the hardest plat on ps5 right now?

34 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I think personally something like Devil May Cry V as of right now, Demons Souls has a surprisingly high plat achievement but is still a challenge, and I've heard if you start Destiny 2 now the plat is now a 9/10 after updates in comparison to the 2-3 it was when it launched

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

I think personally something like Devil May Cry V as of right now, Demons Souls has a surprisingly high plat achievement but is still a challenge, and I've heard if you start Destiny 2 now the plat is now a 9/10 after updates in comparison to the 2-3 it was when it launched

Hmm DMC V sounds about right. Wow I wonder what happened to make Destiny 2 jump from 2-3 to 9!! O_O

Good list, I’ll probably grab Pathless and Werewolf at some point and Dirt 5 looks really good.

I would say though that you’ve really underestimated the time for the Spider Man DLC. I think 3 hours is on the short side unless you’re skipping cutscenes, and don’t forget you’ve also got the NG+ DLC and the Remaster has the additional challenges pack that may or may not come naturally as you play. All in, the DLC is probably an additional 15-20 to complete after the platinum 

I saw the title and immediately thought rata, then I rickrolled myself ? . I like the fact that you didn't go down that route though; it helps bring more eyes to games like the pathless which is great from what I've been told. 

• Like 2

On 28/02/2021 at 2:15 AM, tony_snake_24 said:

Devil May Cry 5 is kinda hard, although Crash 4 is getting a PS5 version very soon, that's a pretty tricky platinum. Possibly Nioh 1 & 2?

On 28/02/2021 at 3:40 AM, diskdocx said:

Good list, I’ll probably grab Pathless and Werewolf at some point and Dirt 5 looks really good.

I would say though that you’ve really underestimated the time for the Spider Man DLC. I think 3 hours is on the short side unless you’re skipping cutscenes, and don’t forget you’ve also got the NG+ DLC and the Remaster has the additional challenges pack that may or may not come naturally as you play. All in, the DLC is probably an additional 15-20 to complete after the platinum 

The Spider-Man DLC estimates were based on the PSNP guides, I haven't played the DLC myself mind you, I should really ?

Pathless looks amazing honestly, Dirt 5 is an excellent game, one of the better racing games in recent years. 

2 hours ago, Trini said:

I saw the title and immediately thought rata, then I rickrolled myself 1f602.png . I like the fact that you didn't go down that route though; it helps bring more eyes to games like the pathless which is great from what I've been told. 

?? Honestly, I can think of 20+ easy platinums on PS5 without the Rata ones, but still, if the video had quick and easy in the title, then yeah ? Separate video one day I guess? 

• Like 2