farming mercenary kills

Akuma_Messatsu

2 people....only one person kill as much as you can dont go past the 2 crates on the right hand side this is all on western europe any ways dont breach the first one ,camp the first crate next to ammo one must do all the killing and other heals and when theres no more go right on those 2 crates and wait more people come out, if there isnt breach the gate and go back there to see anybody on top of the garage  doors there would be 2 or more guys with rockets take them out ,sometimes there is nobody and go back to the 2 crates right hand and have the person that did not kill any one shoot you and revive you till he gets -3000 something go back to the breached gate and look back there to see if you missed anybody and go back where your friend is at prob at the crate you camped at and walk forward the ship will appear and when it appears breach the turret and happy killing and do it again

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

mercenaries are random. Ive tried every trick over the years and they show up when they want. although with Western Europe - if they do appear they wont jump out from their ship until all ground enemies are dead. Thats one weird rule they have. BTW Im the Synicate guy and I finally got around to making a co-op video guide on everything. Its pretty much done at this point. only extra stuff left.

Heres my mercenaries video. Good luck 8)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi 

For me I do it all by myself solo its better and easier in my opinion

Just choose Western Europe expert difficulty- this map is the easy on expert

then don't forget to have equip two perks and use those application 

C2C Pulse.

battery

to make things easier for you 

they will show up at the end of the first area just remembered to not open the door lead to next area the button are in  room in front of turrett  machine 

• 4 months later...