Delisted?

GunfighterHefty

Not seeing it here either on NA store. I found a Hong Kong link that didn't work. Can't see if its on PAL.

The page is there with this link: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2046-NPUB30271_00-HOARDG0000000001?smcid=psapp

But it does look delisted, I was looking for Droplitz a few years back and found out that was delisted too.

Edited by StanPortrBridges

16 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

Not seeing it here either on NA store. I found a Hong Kong link that didn't work. Can't see if its on PAL.

The page is there with this link: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2046-NPUB30271_00-HOARDG0000000001?smcid=psapp

But it does look delisted, I was looking for Droplitz a few years back and found out that was delisted too.

So...I just snatched that now as it showed as purchasable for me. 

Curious how you even got that page to load as it doesn't come up with a search? 

I saw the HK one as well when looking. 

5 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

So...I just snatched that now as it showed as purchasable for me. 

Curious how you even got that page to load as it doesn't come up with a search? 

I saw the HK one as well when looking. 

And apparently I shouldn't have done that as it seems to be bugged. Let me buy it but doesn't register to install. Just says "full game unlock" but never brings the tile to the game tab to be installed. Wonder if I can contact support and get it to work. 

Just now, Lord_Bane999 said:

I can't see the game currently either but it's showing up on Steam still. Delisted games doesn't show anything for it and PS Prices still shows it available.

Maybe it's not showing up due to the PSN issues that started earlier?

Right - but also curious why now I "purchased" it from the link above and it's in my transaction list but I cannot access it to download fully. 

I'm unaware of any psn issues - what were they? 

20 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Right - but also curious why now I "purchased" it from the link above and it's in my transaction list but I cannot access it to download fully. 

I'm unaware of any psn issues - what were they? 

They started about 5/6pm Eastern but multiple games are having license and server issues through PSN.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...