PS4>PS5 all the info

4 minutes ago, yoszek said:

Again,like in every other ps5 upgrade,for players that still not have played this game save transfer from ps5 to ps4 to pop ps4 plat instead will probably be impossible right?

So far most games is PS4 to PS5 only not the other way around unfortunately. 

I actually don't know any game that works that way.

So far I've managed to auto pop and know about:

Spiderman Remastered

Spiderman Miles Morales

Mortal Kombat 11

Nioh 2

Hitman 3

Only Miles Morales and hitman 3 auto popped EVERYTHING + dlc's. The other games in the list still had some trophies which required some work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

There are no known games that allow you to autopop PS5 to PS4. I've looked into it for Maneater, Sackboy's Adventure, Control, both Spiderman Games, Shakedown: Hawaii and a few more. No luck at all.

That's not true. Both Nioh and Nioh 2 autopop either direction, minus a few quick miscellaneous trophies. I did that with Nioh 2 - platinum on PS5 version, saved data to cloud from game settings, downloaded PS4 version and loaded save. I unfortunately can't do it on Nioh 1 because I don't own the season pass for the PS4 version (and am not paying for it for an extra platinum unless it goes on sale for dirt cheap).

4 minutes ago, BloodiedWraith said:

That's not true. Both Nioh and Nioh 2 autopop either direction, minus a few quick miscellaneous trophies. I did that with Nioh 2 - platinum on PS5 version, saved data to cloud from game settings, downloaded PS4 version and loaded save. I unfortunately can't do it on Nioh 1 because I don't own the season pass for the PS4 version (and am not paying for it for an extra platinum unless it goes on sale for dirt cheap).

Sorry, my bad. I meant unlocking every trophy 100%.

57 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

There are no known games that allow you to autopop 100% PS5 to PS4. I've looked into it for Maneater, Sackboy's Adventure, Control, both Spiderman Games, Shakedown: Hawaii and a few more. No luck at all.

Rainbow 6 Siege does. Only thing is you need to have played the PS4 version within the last 6-12 months or something like that. If you haven't then play one game, then load PS5 version and it'll autopop. I hope Crash or some future games do this. I'd much rather play the PS5 games

Edited by Riszcky
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

There's actually something else in the PS5 version they talked about a new feature using cards to give buffs or make things easier. They used it as an example of getting 106% on the PS5 version of you couldn't on PS4.

Google "PS5 Activity Cards". It's a system feature to track your progress/give you ingame hints. It's not an ingame buff, the game won't be easier.

Edited by BloodyRutz

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

So far most games is PS4 to PS5 only not the other way around unfortunately. 

I actually don't know any game that works that way.

So far I've managed to auto pop and know about:

Spiderman Remastered

Spiderman Miles Morales

Mortal Kombat 11

Nioh 2

Hitman 3

Only Miles Morales and hitman 3 auto popped EVERYTHING + dlc's. The other games in the list still had some trophies which required some work.

Rainbow 6 did as well

5 hours ago, johnclark12 said:

There are no known games that allow you to autopop 100% PS5 to PS4. I've looked into it for Maneater, Sackboy's Adventure, Control, both Spiderman Games, Shakedown: Hawaii and a few more. No luck at all.

Destiny 2, Fortnite, Hitman 3 and Rainbow Six Siege autopop 100%

Hell, Destiny 2 autopops on ALL platforms since it's cross save on everything. lol 

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

On 27/2/2021 at 10:47 AM, Deluziion90 said:

You transfer your save game data from PS4 to PS5 by uploading your PS4 data slot to the cloud. In the PS5 version, you can then download the cloud save.

I have a feeling this platinum will be the same as Nioh 2.

You get all trophies except misc achievements for example:

51Sf83c0a.png

Hammer it Home
Make some noise!

All in all PS4 platinum owners will probably get this in seconds or a max of 2hours.

I don't have PS Plus so can I copy my ps4 save game to ps5 and my trophies will auto pop? I already plat the game on ps4, thanks :D

On 28.2.2021 at 10:32 AM, suXin said:

but will I be able to work on PS4 list if I were to play on PS5?

I don't own the 5 but I've seen Videos and thanks to Backwards Compatibility you can choose to play the 4 Version on the 5 if you really want to, and that's the case with every game.

The System will tell you that you are about to play the PS4 version too.

You can choose between one or the other or even install both at the same time if you want to, as far as i know.

In other words, would I be forced to play upgraded release?

Well you won't get any of the Benefits such as faster loading times, 60fps or anything else if you just play the regular 4 Version on the 5 because it's still the same game

- For that you'd need to play the upgraded PS5 Version.

I'm confused, I decided to postpone platinum on PS4 because I wish for better loading times and 60fps, but will I be able to work on PS4 list if I were to play on PS5? In other words, would I be forced to play upgraded release?

PS4 Pro Version of crash bandicoot 4 was already 60 fps so no big upgrade there. Base ps4 runs on around 40 tho.

I'd rather have a remaster of the nsane trilogy since the games were better in my opinion and they only ran at 30 fps on all consoles.

• Like 1

If anyone gets their hands on the PS5 version, can you let us know if the trophies auto pop the moment you transfer your save file or is it after you attempt playing the game using it? I wanna transfer my original save from the PS4 version, but i also want to replay the game and get the trophies again ?

45 minutes ago, westersburg said:

The big question is: Does it work backwards as well? I think if you havent played the game it would be better to play the ps5 version and sync the ps4 version.

Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna be doing, I’ll be playing the game on the ps5 for the first time since I’ve been waiting for the update and hopefully it would let me sync to ps4.

I’m not sure if it works backwards, tho, but definitely experiencing the game on ps5 regardless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iFraaN97 said:

Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna be doing, I’ll be playing the game on the ps5 for the first time since I’ve been waiting for the update and hopefully it would let me sync to ps4.

I’m not sure if it works backwards, tho, but definitely experiencing the game on ps5 regardless.

I played the game on PS4 right when it got released but could not finish it (platinum time trials and those last 3 perfect relics are hell)... Now I want to try it again on PS5 and hope to sync my save back to PS4 afterwards to unlock that 2nd platinum trophy ?

Edited by GRAMMELKNOEDEL91
Typo
  • Like 1