Servers not working.. Shutdown or Update?

Ed Boon has talked about updating the netcode for injustice 1 and possibly mk9. Injustice 1 would be much more likely since the ps4 version is playable on ps5 it seems weird to shut it down at this time and without any public announcement before or after. Nonetheless the servers tell me to sign into psn, and won't load the online. I have had this be the confirmed case for many others so as of now the online is shutdown and no mention of anything like mk9 got.

8 minutes ago, masonsmitty937 said:

Update: According to Playstation everything should be working,but injustice won't load online mode. I sadly think it may be done.

Other games are coming back, so maybe give it a little more time.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MidnightDragon said:

Other games are coming back, so maybe give it a little more time.

This^

The problems haven't been completely fixed, thus several games still don't work so give them time to completely sort out the problems. IMO, it's going to take a few days before all the affected games come back online so don't be surprised if this one stays offline for a bit.

• Like 1

2nd update: I have been told Injustice (at least ps4 NA region) is back up. I wouldn't have made this topic if I realized the widespread psn problems. Get the online done if you haven't already because you never know if they will decide to can it as fast as it seemingly had. This can be closed to be a reminder or deleted entirely, and I don't care either way.

Edited by masonsmitty937
To avoid post spam
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, masonsmitty937 said:

2nd update: I have been told Injustice (at least ps4 NA region) is back up. I wouldn't have made this topic if I realized the widespread psn problems. Get the online done if you haven't already because you never know if they will decide to can it as fast as it seemingly had. This can be closed to be a reminder or deleted entirely, and I don't care either way.

It’s probably best to leave this up so in the future if online goes down unexpectedly, we can tell people not to panic and jump to the worst conclusions because of what happened this time and everything came back up. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've heard mixed things as far as finding a match through the normal method, but you can invite a friend for sure. It may have gone the Friday the 13th route where it's only with your friends you invite. I know I saw people earning the trophy for playing online matches sometime recently though. Ranked trophy may be unobtainable now if that's the case.

On 12/22/2021 at 4:23 PM, Vampirehunter145 said:

I apologize for resurrecting this thread but, recently, i tried to access the multiplayer mode to start tackling the MP trophies. I can't join any session and seems the game can't find any opponents for any type of matches. So: ¿The servers are done for good without any advice or is only mainteneance?

The game is 8 1/2 years old.
They have been 3 Neatherrealm games since. This one is also region locked, I believe.
It's very possible there isnt many people in your region playing the thing.

If the servers arent shut down, I'd be getting the online trophies knocked out as quickly as possible because it is just a matter of time, at this point.

Edited by Chaos_Culture

9 minutes ago, Chaos_Culture said:

The game is 8 1/2 years old.
They have been 3 Neatherrealm games since. This one is also region locked, I believe.
It's very possible there isnt many people in your region playing the thing.

If the servers arent shut down, I'd be getting the online trophies knocked out as quickly as possible because it is just a matter of time, at this point.

I wish they put a notice beforehand at least.

3 hours ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

I wish they put a notice beforehand at least.

WB is usually pretty good about giving notice.

Even if they dont in this case, 8 1/2 years. If a person was really wanted to plat this game, they wouldnt be waiting until now to do it.
Personally, the STAR labs nonsense and a couple of the arcade towers saw to it I'd never platinum it. haha

9 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

For the level 100 dont need play online,need play versus in hall of justice with shazam and stay in front of the robot and onteract all the time,play no more of one hour with 5x boost multiplier 

Thank you i can AFK? or is useless ?

10 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

You put 2 dualshock and one of them are afk and the yours are interact all time you can press the button or if you have a controller with button turbo you can do this trophy more easy 

i'm gonna use remote play, i don't have any money to spent in turbo controller

2 hours ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

I want to believe it, but I still remember them randomly killing MK9's online for no reason only on PS3.

That wasnt for no reason.
Gamespy,, the company that hosted the servers, shut down.
A lot of online games went offline as a result.

Not defending the corporation. WB is a terrible company, in most regards but, in that case, I understood.

• Like 3