Are the Full Frontal Assault / Q Force servers still online in 2021?

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to the Q Force Servers to try and get the Hero Academy trophy, I'm having trouble connecting to the servers on both the PS3 and Vita. On the PS3 It says Unable to Connect to Matchmaking Server. On the PS Vita it says NP-11295-8.

Just wondering if someone knows whether or not the servers are still available?

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, IVO711 said:

Hi  i think they shutdown the servers because i was triying to get the online trophies in all 4 one and it says imposible to connect and the last ones that got online trophies in all 4 for one and frontal assault get  it before feb 26

No, the servers are still up but PSN is experiencing a major and unexplained outage right now so a lot of games aren't working properly. PSN has been acting up since Thursday but things escalated big time on Saturday and got worse from there.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, Satsarn13 said:

I recently both all 8 ps3 games to plat the whole series, please lord have mercy

I did the same I hope they fix it

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No, the servers are still up but PSN is experiencing a major and unexplained outage right now so a lot of games aren't working properly. PSN has been acting up since Thursday but things escalated big time on Saturday and got worse from there.

Thanks for the info i hope they fix it

8 hours ago, Ev1LReD said:

Ok. I have been able to do the online trophies but only the custom matches. Now I need ranked. But it tells me that it cannot connect, I imagine that because of the PSN problemas. Anyone want to add me to friends?

Until Sony fixes the network issues, Ranked games are a no-go so don't waste your time trying.

• 2 months later...

Does it still work? If so I might buy this game and does anyone know if All 4 One servers still online? I'm currently playing through all Ratchet games on PS3 to plat all games but haven't bought these 2 yet because I'm uncertain if you can platinum them due to online trophies. Would appreciate a quick response since store is closing in about a month.

16 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Are you sure about that? Sony repealed most of the things in that closure announcement

This^

The PS3 and Vita stores are staying open until further notice - it's just the Vita messaging service and PSP store that are closing.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

16 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Are you sure about that? Sony repealed most of the things in that closure announcement

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The PS3 and Vita stores are staying open until further notice - it's just the Vita messaging service that's closing.

Ahh, I see, that's great to hear. When I searched for this, it did say the PSP store will continue to be shut down tho. 

53 minutes ago, Shigai97 said:

Ahh, I see, that's great to hear. When I searched for this, it did say the PSP store will continue to be shut down tho. 

Yeah, PSP Store and Vita messaging are still going which is why I added a “most of”. But neither of those should impact on Q Force, especially if you’re playing on PS3

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Yeah, PSP Store and Vita messaging are still going which is why I added a “most of”. But neither of those should impact on Q Force, especially if you’re playing on PS3

This^

Unless you have one of the tiny handful of games that are affected by the Vita Messaging service closure (of which Ratchet and Clank isn't one of them) you will be able to Plat Q Force for the foreseeable future.