Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

full-throttle-remastered-splash-screen-1

For reals this time, not just a pre-order but it's actually out! Played a little bit and I really like it so far, can't believe I missed this back in the day (even though I loved Day Of The Tentacle back then as well as a few non-Schafer games). Of course, it only released today, after my four day weekend :(

@marvelboy10 How the hell did you not have those games yet?

3 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

@marvelboy10 How the hell did you not have those games yet?

Haha I wasn't going to pay $60 so Activision can get their money. I just played it safe and waited for a sale to occur. Saved myself $30.B) But you can be certain that I have these games on PS2 and U.A 2 on the PS3.

Edited by marvelboy10

Just now, marvelboy10 said:

Haha I wasn't going to pay $60 so Activision can get their money. I just played it safe and waited for a sale to occur. Saved myself $30.B) But you can be guaranteed that I got these games on PS2 and U.A 2 on the PS3.

I bet you're going to get that new Spiderman game from Insomniac Games day one though...

Yeah I hadn't realised that this was a remastered collection, never played those games. Last Spider-Man game I played was Dimensions, on the X360. Got quite far but then I got Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag several days early and I immediately went on to play that one, tried to get back into Dimensions afterwards but I had forgotten how the controls worked so I gave up (way too many games end that way for me; get distracted by another game long enough to forget... I hope that won't happen to The Witcher III this time around).