Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

I bought this yesterday for $11.99, on sale through PSN 4/17 11:00am, it was a find, since I was not REALLY looking for anything to be available with my limited funds. 

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

I have never read a HP book or seen a HP movie. I've avoided it since the beginning of HP. 

So LEGO on a good PSN sale wins the day of me caving.

I love LEGO games in general. It helps if I like the story, it does hinder if I hate the story. OK, so I bought it, do I have to play it? I haven't decided to start it yet. I'm anticipating my family mocking me to death.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Maisy said:

I bought this yesterday for $11.99, on sale through PSN 4/17 11:00am, it was a find, since I was not REALLY looking for anything to be available with my limited funds. 

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

I have never read a HP book or seen a HP movie. I've avoided it since the beginning of HP. 

So LEGO on a good PSN sale wins the day of me caving.

I love LEGO games in general. It helps if I like the story, it does hinder if I hate the story. OK, so I bought it, do I have to play it? I haven't decided to start it yet. I'm anticipating my family mocking me to death.

... That's a pretty great sale! It's on sale for €20 over here... :( If it was on for €10 like it is for you (or even a straight €12 translation) then I'd buy it for sure but unfortunately LEGO games never go on great EU sales like the NA ones.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

... That's a pretty great sale! It's on sale for €20 over here... :( If it was on for €10 like it is for you (or even a straight €12 translation) then I'd buy it for sure but unfortunately LEGO games never go on great EU sales like the NA ones.

I almost missed it myself. I have had few LEGO finds that are good. (I definitely do not see everything that goes on sale.) I do recall I got LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for $5  in 2015. Most of the time they don't go very low. Base price for older LEGO is $19.99. 11.99 was great since it's a game at 29.99 regularly. So many PS Vita LEGO games I'd buy Digital but $20 a pop is just too much, and I never see those go on sale. :(

2 minutes ago, Maisy said:

I almost missed it myself. I have had few LEGO finds that are good. (I definitely do not see everything that goes on sale.) I do recall I got LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for $5  in 2015. Most of the time they don't go very low. Base price for older LEGO is $19.99. 11.99 was great since it's a game at 29.99 regularly. So many PS Vita LEGO games I'd buy Digital but $20 a pop is just too much, and I never see those go on sale. :(

Yeah they're also pretty sneaky; like I bought my PS4 about three years ago and since then I selected all PS+ games to go into my library, back then all non-PS4 games would still show up in the store so you could add them, but exactly those two LEGO Vita games that went on PS+ during that time did not show up on the PS4 store so I couldn't add them to my backlog (unless I did a workaround online which I only found out about afterwards).

The old games seem to go on sale for $5 ever so often but good luck finding deals like that on the EU side; for instance LEGO Pirates has never gone under €10 here.

• Like 1

header.jpg?t=1487757980

My newest PS4 game is Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom. As a fan of JRPGs and ARPGs made by Japanese developers like SE, Bamco and more, I am looking forward to playing this game tonight. I am hearing mixed reviews about this game, but will that stop me from playing it? Nope. Reviews don't matter as long as you enjoyed the game that you bought or have high expectations for.

Note that the image I posted for the game is from the Stream Store, it doesn't belong to me.

L7fa72c.png

Thanks PQube <3 First the donate me in a Giveaway both Steins;Gates game on Vita and now GalGun Double Peace for Both Ps4 and PsVita, I Simply don't know what to say, that's amazing :3

Gonna start it as soon as possibile of course, i always wanted this game but it's always on sale with Other Japanese games i also want and it was hard to choose xD

Now i don't have to and with this i think i almost have all the Pqube games i wanted the most for now hoping for more in the future to come out :3

Spoiler

kIsJcod.jpg

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fyiByas said:

I've always been curious about this game and once wanted it on vita.  Though time went by and forgot it existed, I heard it's a tough one but might be fun nontheless.

That's pretty much the reason why I bought it. It looked interesting enough for me wanting to try it out eventually.

23815901722_4d1edf4ed1_b.jpg

Enjoyed playing the remastered trilogy enough to want to play U4 again - played it last year, then traded it for DOOM. Luckily someone wanted to get rid of it and wanted one of my games so I now have it again.

Going to do an easy difficulty playthrough with a guide for all collectibles, then I'll probably try and see if I can do a hard difficulty run soon afterwards.

Also, I pre-ordered The Lost Legacy because I really want to play it right away now.