Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

just_cause_3_xl_edition_pc_cover.jpg

Bought it on sale, its OK..i wanted a brain dead kind of game where i can just relax and "check" ok boxes of stuff to do. i see people bitching about the challenges...expecially the wing suit ones. Im loving them so far, its so relaxing to do them.

I hope it stays that way

• Like 1

I first played Grim Fandango in 1998 I think, on a demo disk and liked it enough to buy it and get every achievement on Steam last year. I was scared it'd be one of those cases where nostalgia made me remember it being better than it was but I really enjoyed it. I've just finished The Walking Dead so I'm at least going to wait until I've platinumed Fallout 4 before I rack up another pathetically easy but enjoyable platinum. 

"Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!"

4lrrVGr.jpg

13 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Courtesy of PS Plus

Image result for killing floor 2 imagesImage result for life is strange

Image result for Spy chameleon

Looking forward to playing all 3 of these. Starting with Spy Chameleon, then Life Is Strange, and lastly Killing Floor 2. 

Great games you got there. Have fun! :D 

8zgLrFy.jpg

Decided to buy this and give it a try after the trailer for the new Dishonored game Bethesda showed at their press conference 3 days ago. That trailer really interested me so I'm excited to try Dishonored 1 out soon :D!

• Like 1