Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Well, I don't feel like snapping pics of the games, but I recently got Return to Arkham duo (the combat challenges are hard :(), Deadpool (PS4), One Piece: Burning Blood (Haven't a clue as to how this game will be, but I'm a fan of the manga), and Thief (seemed pretty good from what little I've played before) with Crash on the way.... Can't wait for Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy to come out!! 

Another game I've played on Steam some time ago. I only played through it once and I intend to get the platinum so seeing the other endings, puzzles and the DLC I missed should be fun. Current plan is to wedge this in between the Fallout 4 DLCs incase I begin to get burnt out. If not I'll leave it for after I have the Fallout 100%. 

f6cVkFn.jpg?1

• Like 2

My Latest PS4 Game was Tekken 7 and the next One will be FIFA 18 and if they are going to add Win an Draft Online then I ll Pass kindly on it because I don't want to be one of those Guys who Throws Money Out of The Window for an useless draft Win

Edited by TheGamersLobby

Nubla (EU)

L79aab0.png

This and The World of Nubla are currently on sale in the European region as apart of the new Totally Digital promotion (more like the future PS+ games sale).

And yes, I did get it for the easy trophies. Why else would I buy this game in the first place?

Edited by Skeptical69

Super Meat Boy.  It hasn't arrived yet, but it's technically the last PS4 game I bought.  Kind of a big deal for me, since it wasn't released on disc in the US and I simply had to have it once I realized it actually was elsewhere.  Thank YOU region-free disc releases, and international eBay sellers!

71DKySIGMXL._SX342_.jpg

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2

Accel World VS Sword Art Online: Launch Edition. 

I need to finish Lost Song and Hollow Realzation to play this crossover RPG. But good thing I got the Launch Edition's DLC with my hard earn PSN Wallet money and the extra $15 from that PS Store event.