Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Bought 3 new games during the Black Friday deals.

L51dc18.png Wolfenstein 2, the full edition. Really looking forward to this one.

L86b5aa.png Assassin's Creed: Origins. Bought it because it looks really good, really want to try it out.

L1fadc1.png  Agents of Mayhem: At first i wasn't really sure about this game, but it was so cheap last week (€15) that i decided to pick it up anyway

4 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

1387599.jpg

Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition with Season Pass for 14.99€ :).

Where did you buy that? I already have the game but €14,99 is much cheaper than the regular season pass and I really want the DLC

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lars said:

Bought 3 new games during the Black Friday deals.

L51dc18.png Wolfenstein 2, the full edition. Really looking forward to this one.

L86b5aa.png Assassin's Creed: Origins. Bought it because it looks really good, really want to try it out.

L1fadc1.png  Agents of Mayhem: At first i wasn't really sure about this game, but it was so cheap last week (€15) that i decided to pick it up anyway

Where did you buy that? I already have the game but €14,99 is much cheaper than the regular season pass and I really want the DLC

I bought it by Used Products in Venlo and they had a sealed copy of Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition. The codes still worked and got the DLC downloaded. Normally i never buy from Used Products but they starting to sell also games from now on. And this was a really good deal. Happy with the purchase. I think Bart Smit had it for 19.99€ a while ago but i missed the deal.

If you want Gran Turismo Sport it is now on sale at Wehkamp for 27€ including shipping. I gonna pick that one up.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

1 hour ago, Lars said:

59 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I bought it by Used Products in Venlo and they had a sealed copy of Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition. The codes still worked and got the DLC downloaded. Normally i never buy from Used Products but they starting to sell also games from now on. And this was a really good deal. Happy with the purchase. I think Bart Smit had it for 19.99€ a while ago but i missed the deal.

If you want Gran Turismo Sport it is now on sale at Wehkamp for 27€ including shipping. I gonna pick that one up.

Game Mania has Gran Turismo Sport used for €25. Also Yooka-Laylee new for €15, and some other cool deals.

Intertoys had some crazy deals on Black Friday. I never take them seriously as a game shop because their prices go down in value way too slow but I guess the least I should do is take note.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cubone said:

Game Mania has Gran Turismo Sport used for €25. Also Yooka-Laylee new for €15, and some other cool deals.

Intertoys had some crazy deals on Black Friday. I never take them seriously as a game shop because their prices go down in value way too slow but I guess the least I should do is take note.

Still not sure about Gran Turismo, probably won't pick it up

11 hours ago, Cubone said:

I ordered the GT Sport on Wehkamp for 27€ sealed including shipping. Yooka-Laylee is a good deal at Game Mania might check that game out.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

11 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I ordered the GT Sport on Wehkamp for 27€ sealed including shipping. Yooka-Laylee is a good deal at Game Mania might check that game out.

I snagged the last used copy of Yooka-Laylee, not that it matters much (used price is €13 now).

I see it going for about €15-€20 on Marktplaats so I figured I'd play it and sell it on again. If I really loved playing it, I'll buy it digitally on the Switch in a year or two on a good sale to play it againand 100% play through it on there.

og-image.jpg

I bought the disc version (includes season pass code) about half a year ago. Loved playing it,eventually I stopped because other games got in the way. Got the chance to sell the disc for €22,50 and figured I'd buy the game digitally in the next sale.

Well, it's on sale for €15 now.

If you haven't played this yet but want to get it, I'd advise you to pick the full edition, which is on sale for €32 or so and includes the season pass.