Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 31/12/2017 at 1:01 PM, Pickle Rick said:

accountingplus_logo.png

Finished Statik and @Temmie advised this one, so here we are :)

@Hanzoadam I got Farpoint at Black Friday; played a couple of hours and loved it, then I put PSVR away until I got a PS4 Pro. Have fun with it, I really enjoy it and FPS is a genre I don't immediately like.

Yeah im really enjoying it

i hope you enjoy accounting+ 

i found it it more boring than accounting and I’m an accountant ?

let me know what you think I didn’t think much to it and the controls are janky as hell I did it with a move and a control and both were bad, I’m missing the trophy for throwing the brick you have to sit through a 7 min convo to throw it then the crappy controls wouldn’t throw it I’ve done it 3 times and can’t bare a 4th

On 01/01/2018 at 2:39 PM, Hanzoadam said:

Yeah im really enjoying it

i hope you enjoy accounting+ 

i found it it more boring than accounting and I’m an accountant 1f61d.png

let me know what you think I didn’t think much to it and the controls are janky as hell I did it with a move and a control and both were bad, I’m missing the trophy for throwing the brick you have to sit through a 7 min convo to throw it then the crappy controls wouldn’t throw it I’ve done it 3 times and can’t bare a 4th

I'm usually not really looking at the trophy list so I don't know if that would be a point of anger for me if the rest of the game is good enough.

Too bad you didn't like it, I'll let you know what I thought once I have played it. Think I'll go sit for it this Saturday or Sunday. I may have enough patience for the bad controls if the crazy humour makes me laugh often enough.

Traded in Fall Out 4 and Wolfenstein The New Order at EB Games to get something new. But since they had no more Assassin Creed Origins or Call of Duty WW2 left, so I pick this up instead.

Image result

Fair to say it was a good deal

Edited by Pershing24
  • Like 2