Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Revenant Saga (PS4) - I missed a chance to buy it on Limited Run Game website, therefore I had to pay a little more $ to buy one on eBay. I played digital version since day one and also got platinum; however, this good game deserves a physical version.

riZLp3Y.jpg

Gintama Rumble - I bought this game during Ultimate Summer Sale on Play-Asia. I thought the game was lost/stolen in transit since it usually takes less than 3 weeks to receive the game from PA, but it took almost a month this time.

taIYlCf.jpg

Blue Reflection - I bought one (brand-new) (left one in the pic) on eBay, but I was disappointed in the condition of the case and artcover, then I sent a complaint message to the seller. He told me to keep the game, and he would send me another new one (open-box) (right one in the pic). But the case's condition was worse than the first game's, therefore I had to buy a PS4 replacement case to replace the damaged one. If anyone is interested in the game and living in US, I can sell the brand-new one with reasonable price :P.

iK73Fd3.jpg

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
  • Like 4

"Damn those Days of Play on Playstation" - My wallet, June 2018

God of War - Let's see where the journey will take Teal'c. ^_^

god_of_war_key_art_01_ps4_us_01nov17.jpe

Resident Evil 7 - Gold Edition

I don't know, looks really good.

re7_ge_ps4_2d_packshot_pegi_1510068374.j

The Sims 4

Sims + Trophies.. nothing more!

share_default.jpg