Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 7/5/2018 at 9:44 AM, readytofuky said:

Everything here was cheap & on sale or the best price it could be. Already platinumed Senran Kagura Burst Renewal which has to be the quickest platinum in the series so far. Got it done so fast it barely had time to wear out its welcome.

RsGtB47.jpg?1

Nice pickups, enjoy Blue Reflection. I just started Utawarerumono myself, surprised at how good it actually is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Nice pickups, enjoy Blue Reflection. I just started Utawarerumono myself, surprised at how good it actually is.

Cheers, had to get Blue Reflection for the english language Yuri collection, just missing one title to have them all now IIRC. I saw those Utawarerumono games at EB for $20 a pop & just couldn't leave them in the store at those prices, I've heard they're very good & always meant to pick them up on Vita but never did . Now I'm wondering if the remake of the first one will come out here & if it's better to wait for that before starting any of them. Hard to keep up with all this stuff sometimes :/

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, readytofuky said:

Cheers, had to get Blue Reflection for the english language Yuri collection, just missing one title to have them all now IIRC. I saw those Utawarerumono games at EB for $20 a pop & just couldn't leave them in the store at those prices, I've heard they're very good & always meant to pick them up on Vita but never did . Now I'm wondering if the remake of the first one will come out here & if it's better to wait for that before starting any of them. Hard to keep up with all this stuff sometimes :/

Ah so you are one of the pricks that got those hard to get $20 Utawareumono Mask of Truth copies. Grrrrr  :angry:

• Like 1