Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

45 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

vPBLdWv.jpg

Hope I don't get lost in the lore of Witcher 3, have not played the previous games. Was waiting for CDPR to remaster Witcher 1 and 2 for PS4.

Tennis World Tour was finally at price I wanted. AO Tennis redeemed itself, hopefully TWT does the same. 

$19.99 Witcher 3 complete. $29.99 TWT.

The Witcher 3 has a bit at the start where it tells you what happened in the previous game. But it's pretty easy to pick up the story without playing the other games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

Hope I don't get lost in the lore of Witcher 3, have not played the previous games. Was waiting for CDPR to remaster Witcher 1 and 2 for PS4.

59 minutes ago, Feral said:

The Witcher 3 has a bit at the start where it tells you what happened in the previous game. But it's pretty easy to pick up the story without playing the other games.

Lore wise it's fine, but I played The Witcher III and I constantly felt like the game was introducing me to characters I was expecting to know and feel stuff about, it made it very hard for me to just enjoy it all, the suspension of disbelief was constantly being lifted for me.

A new entry in my RPG collection:

MEdxVxu.jpg

The only game I bought during the Black Friday (together with the Spider-Man season pass) with a 50% discount. ? Unfortunately the Italian cover misses the Tokyo RPG Factory logo on the top left, which appears in other covers, like the UK version (at first I thought it was an ice flake ❄️, but when I looked more carefully I realized it was made by three swords in an hexagon pattern. Really nice!). ?

The cover is beautiful, I really like it! ?

• Like 4

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

I know ;). I already have it on ps3 and i rented it last year on ps4. I bought it now to complete the Doomsday Heist trophies

Oooo, where you able to transfer your PS3 character progress to the PS4 last year before R* shut that down?

This was a few weeks ago but I took advantage of a PS store sale they had at the start of November combined with a 40% discount code they sent me. I picked up:

Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC

Mafia 3: Season Pass

Fallout 4 : Nuka World

(All games I've had for ages but have been waiting to get the DLC cheap)

Ys VIII

Life Is Strange: BTS

Alien Isolation

NieR Automata

Yakuza 6

Watch Dogs 2

Battlefield 1

All in all paid £80 for around £360 worth of games.

I've been doing the DLC first to get those games finished and then I'll start on the new game list.