Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

5,270 posts in this topic

44811838921_1aae314b04_b.jpg

Got this during the Flash Sale. ^_^

Spent 15 minutes on eBay with a seller negotiating a price on Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. He was selling it for $35...I talked him down to $26. 

918oL43YpxL._SX425_.jpg

1MHSBSb.jpg

• Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - I forgot that I pre-ordered this game :(. LRG indeed took their sweet time. Hopefully, they will release Fernz Gate game soon. I stopped buying digital version of Kemco games (Dragon Sinker was my last purchase) because I know LRG will list them for pre-order in future.

8 minutes ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

1MHSBSb.jpg

• Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - I forgot that I pre-ordered this game :(. LRG indeed took their sweet time. Hopefully, they will release Fernz Gate game soon. I stopped buying digital version of Kemco games (Dragon Sinker was my last purchase) because I know LRG will list them for pre-order in future.

Hey I got my vita and ps4 copy of this in the mail today too.

32080668317_c4b793d90f_b.jpg

Surprise! It's another Kemco JRPG! ^_~

@Honor_Hand Nice gifts, that's for sure, there's a lot of cool dudes in this community!, cada día me impresiono mas 😃. ¡Feliz Cumpleaños por cierto! (y me encanta esa figura de Felicia)

By the way, got this game, i hope it´s good:

Imagen relacionada

@fabiansc83

Bastante gente chévere por acá. Seguro que sí. Gracias por el Feliz Cumpleaños y por notar la figura de Felicia jaja xD

Good luck with The Swords of DItto. I've heard it's similar to The Legend of Zelda games so it must be good.

Edited by Honor_Hand

91Xl9DNierL._SX342_.jpg

preloading atm, I got the plat in the other far games and I'm gonna plat this bitch too ;) 😒:eyebrow:

Got this last week

GOD-EATER-3.jpg

Latest games are the February free ones.....all that are available for play on PS3/PS4.

Last actual purchases...God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition and Batman: Return to Arkham. I got some PSN cards as early Christmas gifts from my wife's family on Thanksgiving (since we weren't going to see them during Christmas) so I used them on these games that were available and on sale for Black Friday. 

Metro Exodus on Friday 👍😀

As for last purchase that's playable? Thronebreaker.

Bought BioShock: The Collection from the current 2K Sale. 

71NbMmCvNHL._SL1000_.jpg

Started Hyper Light Drifter last night. Loving it already.

Edited by moi_on_the_rock

Last thing I bought was the Devil May Cry HD Collection on PS4 to replay them all before V comes out :)