Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

6 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

hAcMp2V.jpg

This is... the choice of the Steins;gate.

El Psy Kongaree X)

On 16/02/2019 at 8:21 PM, Phoenix_argentea said:

Yes, I know, it's a strange couple, but they're both dressed in red! 1f606.png

J1MBYnW.jpg

My favourite games are the RPGs, but sometimes I need to change. :awesome: And the last horror game I played was The Evil Within 2 during the last summer. I've never played the original version on the PS1, so I have no idea about the horrors waiting for me. 1f631.png

Finally I bought the Yarny bundle. Don't trust the price: I payed it only 7,99 €! But I saw also a something that made me in this way :angry::

Reveal hidden contents

three guys took every available copy of the game (probably 7 or 8) and were looking behind every single game... I had already picked my copy, I hid behind me and I went straight to the cash. Probably I'm paranoic, but I don't think they were Yarny's fans and I have a really bad idea about all these copies...

Anyway, now I have no more excuses, so I have to face its dreadful speedruns! 1f625.png I hope they won't make me hate Yarny, because I really love him! 1f618.png

:o I didn't knew there was a physical version of Unravel out there , nice to know , now i can get it , without having to buy digital ^^

• Like 2