Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

7,100 posts in this topic

81prjVw50nL._SX425_.jpg

Dead Island Definitive Collection.

Never really finished the old version on pc so time to catch up on some backlog on PS4 :)

2S1mS.jpg

46328193245_c3b7cb2208_z.jpg

Got this from the PS Store thanks to my PS Plus membership.

KOFXIV-Special-Anniversary-Edition.jpg?f

Have been a long since I have played a KOF and This PS2 game was the first KOF I played.

Spoiler

a208e90b-ca42-4756-8c2b-23302041bdd6.jpg

3 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Not a Naruto fan but the price for all the games was pretty good and I know they are very fun to play, for I played them with friends on PS3 a looooong time ago. They'll be fun to Plat x3

They're one of my favorite series of games. Just note, that UNS3 is one of the easiest to plat, while UNS4 can be pretty strict on the S-rank (you need to keep 90%+ of health. Previous games allow you to get S a chapter even if you got A/B on a section. 

52 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

They're one of my favorite series of games. Just note, that UNS3 is one of the easiest to plat, while UNS4 can be pretty strict on the S-rank (you need to keep 90%+ of health. Previous games allow you to get S a chapter even if you got A/B on a section. 

Hey there, thanks for letting me know. Will be mindful of that once I get to them. I checked the guides and most of them looked pretty doable. Hope to be able to do them because fighting games aren't really my forte. :)

7 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Hey there, thanks for letting me know. Will be mindful of that once I get to them. I checked the guides and most of them looked pretty doable. Hope to be able to do them because fighting games aren't really my forte. :)

Lol, I suck at fighting games, but the Ultimate Ninja series is fantastic, and easy, especially if you use OP characters *ahem* Minato, Naruto *ahem*

But be aware that a few of them require online matches, so you'll be needing some boosting if you're going for the plat. 

I'm supposed to be on a buying freeze, but been waiting for a sale, so decided to jump on it.

432799-lost-sphear-playstation-4-front-c

the last games i got RPG everywhere <3 

Anthem is a game most people hate but when you play it things get different because i can say the game is cool but could be better. 

Nier Is waifu so yes its a perfect game in all the ways.

Remilore have glitch on trophies i cant get the platinum so avoid this game for now PS: ITS COOL but platinum...

Star Ocean will be my challenge for this year its a kind rank S platinum for RPGs.

53492955-1994514864177220-90897014876882