Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

KayPS4.jpg

and just preorderd onechanbara Z2:Chaos and Until Dawn. Guess it'll be some great holidays this year :D

I remember playing that on the ps2 :D 

BTW don't mind me, I don't actually have a ps4 yet, but you can just assume if it was on Ps+ in the last year I have it waiting for that special day.

So my newest game is a game i usually wouldn't buy, but there is a story why and if you really want to read it here you are

So basically I jut bought PGA Tour Rory Mcilroy and I really don't play many sports game especially golf ones, but when I was younger and my dad still lived with me we used to play coop on the golf games when we were really bored and since he now lives in Dubai we try and play some coop games twice a week but on ps4 were kind of struggling to find stuff to play so hopefully this will bring some good fun for a few weeks.

gq33ldY.jpg

Only owned a PS4 for three weeks now. These are the physical games I have collected thus far. 
Far Cry 4 should be arriving on Tuesday, I am extremely tempted to buy God of War III Remastered soon, and I should be getting Dragon Age Inquisition shortly as well.

After that, I'll probably get Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition. Then I'll probably take a break from spending money on games, barring some sort of face melting deal. (Infamous was $3.96, Watch Dogs $7.99).

for what you don't wait for the english release, it's only 3 months away

I wanted to play it now and it was really cheap new and sealed on ebay =P

Plus with the price Nisa is selling the limited edition to the UK, its actually the same price to get the japanese limited edition and the standard edition of the UK release, and end up with two games and have it early