Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion

Recently became a fan of the show. I know this release could've been better with the content the show offers, but it's not bad.

Borderlands GOTY

Borderlands The Handsome Collection

Tales from the Borderlands

Also recently became a fan of Borderlands. I borrowed BL2 and liked the gun play and humor. Had to grab my own copies for the BL3 hype train.

• Like 4

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/ps3-games-bundle-lot-85-Games-No-Sports-All-Complete-Good-Condition-Or-Better-/254201303394?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

This is the most recent listing that I bought off ebay. It 85 PS3 games and it came out to $3.8 per game

Edited by silver_pigy
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Any good? Was considering playing it, but haven't seen any trophy guides for it. 

So far I like it, its like Dark Souls with guns!  The only thing lacking for a guide, tho it's a pretty big thing is a collectible guide, most of the trophies seem pretty straight forward.

1 hour ago, Stormverse said:

So far I like it, its like Dark Souls with guns!  The only thing lacking for a guide, tho it's a pretty big thing is a collectible guide, most of the trophies seem pretty straight forward.

Having never played a Dark Souls game, I'd assume that means the game is difficult to get through?

10 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Having never played a Dark Souls game, I'd assume that means the game is difficult to get through?

Probably a moderate amount of skill but its easy to pick up quickly especially if you are good with third person shooters.  Difficult but not unfairly so.

• Like 1