Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Nothing exciting but I grabbed the 3 in 1 Arcade classics, Ms Pacman, Tembo the badass elephant, and Children of Zodiarc off the totally digital sale

Been meaning to grab Tembo and Children of Zodiarc for a while

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Nothing exciting but I grabbed the 3 in 1 Arcade classics, Ms Pacman, Tembo the badass elephant, and Children of Zodiarc off the totally digital sale

Been meaning to grab Tembo and Children of Zodiarc for a while

Tembo is a really good game. Hope you enjoy.

• Like 1

borderlands-game-of-the-year-edition-cov

With all the Borderlands 3 hype I was missing Pandora. Thankfully this went on sale over the weekend. I've never played the game that started it all, but I can now. I started it up immediately & it's just as good as the later installments. It's interesting to look for little details that didn't come later like the voice acting for mission descriptions. That one had me reinstalling the game because I thought there was a glitch since the characters were not talking as much as I'm used to.

91Hf-8lfZRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Also picked up the steelbook edition of Ni no Kuni II a couple weeks ago. First time getting a special edition but I've seen a playthrough of the first game & liked it. Haven't played my copy yet, so it'll be awhile till I get to this.

• Like 3

It arrived today... It's my first Atelier limited edition, and I really like the artwork! ? And with the Kingdom Hearts hair clips I had to put it next to the Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition! ?

taCFo1T.jpg

I've never played the Arland trilogy (and I'm still looking for the Atelier Shallie, sadly...?), but I'm really curious about this Alchemy system, since I don't know if it's similar to the Mysterious trilogy or is something similar to the Arland one. :awesome:

A bad news about the definitive cover (according to me):

well, I think it's bad, since I prefer the first cover with Lulua (on the left) and not the one I saw with the horse. But it looks like they cut out the horse and zoomed on Lulua and... Rorona? 

:hmm: (the other girl on th background)

eO8qDD6.jpg

Now it's time to improve my (poor) Alchemy knowledge! ? *adds a flask emoticon*

Edited by Phoenix_argentea
  • Like 4