Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

91-VZABhwtL._AC_SX215_.jpg

Been waiting for a sale. And it should be here the day after my birthday! ?

51pp6bud4bL._SX215_.jpg

This one too!

Now I'm only missing

Spoiler

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, LEGO Worlds, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars & LEGO The Hobbit.

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 1

91N3CGTG52L._SL1500_.jpg

My friend has been begging me for a while to play this game, which is one of his most favorites of all time. Somehow I was holding off since I have never played any Ueda game before. Lately though I‘m in the mood to try out new things and since it‘s on sale right now I decided to give it a try and play it after I finish my planned projects. So it will take a good while but I‘m already looking forward to playing it.

• Like 2

Got a few games from the previous sale. Just a few titles that I thought were good enough for the price given. The games were:

Omega Strike

capsule_616x353-min.jpg?fit=616,353&ssl=1

Nefarious

409846-nefarious-limited-edition-linux-front-cover.png

1979 Revolution: Black Friday

maxresdefault.jpg

Shikhondo: Soul Eater

Shikhondo_Cover_front.jpg

Ikaruga

ikaruga-box-art-01-ps4-us-03jul18?$native_nt$

The first four were titles I had seen before but wasn't completely sure of them. However, they were all sold in a nice indie bundle last week for around $12 so I finally took a bite on them since I thought the price for all 4 games was pretty reasonable. ^_^

Ikaruga however, I got that one for $5 and I got his one for a very special reason. You see, I always wanted this game back then when it came out on the Gamecube. Since it had a solid reputation for being one of the hardest games on the console alongside F-Zero GX, I always wanted to get my hands on it. Of course, F-Zero GX was excruciatingly hard but given my expertise on racing games, I was able to beat that one eventually (twice even OoO). But Ikaruga, yeah, I kind of suck badly at shmups so this one is going to be a very different story lol. However, it's nice to finally be able to get this one. :)

• Like 2