Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

I had a B2G1 free (used) coupon for GameStop I needed to use, so I got...

Valkyria Chronicles 4

Boxshot: Valkyria Chronicles 4 by Sega

Still had the controller skin included.

Metro Exodus

Boxshot: Metro Exodus by Deep Silver

Still had the mini poster included.

Dragon's Crown Pro

See the source image

This is what I got for free, I don't even know what kinda game this is, I got it for the steel case & cards. xD 

• Like 3

Was on vacation recently and got into a shopping spree.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Image result for bloodstained ritual of the night

Judgement 

Image result for judgement ps4

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition

Related image

Steins;Gate Elite

Related image

Dark Souls Remastered

Related image

SoulCalibur VI

Image result for soul calibur 6 ps4

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

Dragon's Crown Pro

See the source image

This is what I got for free, I don't even know what kinda game this is, I got it for the steel case & cards. xD 

You're in for a real treat with Dragon's Crown. I loved that game on PS3. It's a bit repetitive and a long road towards the Platinum but a very enjoyable beat them up with a jaw-dropping art style. Great fun if you play local co-cop with someone. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

You're in for a real treat with Dragon's Crown. I loved that game on PS3. It's a bit repetitive and a long road towards the Platinum but a very enjoyable beat them up with a jaw-dropping art style. Great fun if you play local co-cop with someone. ^_^ 

I took a look at a guide for it, probably around 100 hours or so... but I can handle that, what makes me a little nauseous is seeing it'll take over 10 playthroughs. ?