Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 31/07/2019 at 6:12 PM, ForceGrip86 said:

The last games I picked up were American Fugitive and Thief a couple of weeks ago when they were on sale in the PS store for 10.99 and 2.49 respectively. Thief I had when it released but never finished it and I was tired of waiting for it to go on ps plus. And American Fugitive just looks really good. That said, I still haven't played them since I bought them because the only gaming I've done in those last two weeks is a couple hours trolling around on Minecraft.

Thief I think already was a plus game. I could be wrong but I'm about 95% sure. Not that paying $2.50 for a game is all that bad lol.

e357459f5636e5f4302bd3c647cdd497ef5c7a25

About time I get the "last" SAO game. still have to plat the first ones in the SAO Gameverse.

It was on offer from the summer deal and I got a 25% discount from PlayStation.

Might get the physical down the line so I get all SAO games past SAO Hollow Fragment physical.

• Like 3

I forgot to post about them but the last games I got were:

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy

591152235bafe354c171ff00

Art of Fighting Anthology

48.jpg

The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga

maxresdefault.jpg

ADK Damashii

Just a nice selection of classic titles that were on sale weeks ago. Thought they would be a nice group of games to enjoy once I get a new TV to play them.

All these games were obtained thanks to my great friend @cr1s, who kindly gave me the credit to get them. 

Awesome! ^_^

• Like 4

XKR4to6.jpg

Got Today in a Random Gamestop Visit Dragon quest Heroes 1! It was Only 8 € used so when i noticed that price i got it right away to add it to my collection! (And make the small Retail collection Grow a Bit too :P)

Anyway, i tried the Demo back when it was first out so i know already i'll like it (Plus Jessica is here! At least i can Play Something of DQ8 in the current generation...) and i noticed that it has no missable so Maybe i'll actually start it sooner rather than later! Pretty happy with it.

Sadly The Code was used (Oh well 5 Starting weapon not much lost) and the Cover behind has a cut, the last Owner of this case was a Really bad one :( I'll treat it well!

Immagine correlata Immagine correlata

And the Reason i went to the Gamestop actually was to get Freddy and Ash in DBD since this 2 DLCs are now on sale and for a few days more.

I'm pretty happy and excited to try out Freddy, since the Rework it looks funnier to play especially with the Pallet add-On :D

Ash instead i don't really care about him, don't like him as a Survivor, i play mostly Killer so i got him for his Adept trophies, but Ehi his perks are not that bad so Maybe i'll use them when my Feng Min unlocks them! 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2