Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

4 hours ago, No It Was My Cousin said:

@AndyKazama High five, got it too lol

big anime tiddies

CFB_PremiumEdition.jpg

4 hours ago, FinalFan said:

Another European game with physical only in 1f1ec-1f1e7.png: Crystar.

EDoZfPwX4AA3sHH.jpg

@No It Was My Cousin I didn't purchase Senran Kagura you know ? (ps Gun Gun Pixies on Friday for that)

@FinalFan still waiting for Amazon to ship mine. 

2 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

After many months I decided to start this Falcom series: :awesome:

IpDxvhX.jpg

The steelbook is really beautiful, and there is also a huge booklet (50 pages! :blink: This is really ultra-rare in a PS4 game...), a replica coin (I have ni idea if it appears in the story or is some kind of celebration coin...), and a CD with a music selection of the soundtrack. 21 tracks of Falcom Sound Team jdk. I'm in heaven...1f607.pngLand of blue sky is amazing!

I'm slightly jealous of that EU box because the blue banner isn't there versus the NA version

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Stee

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Larx said:

TTFjNFc.jpg

According to the shipping label, this shipped on the 10th of September, which is remarkably impressive, considering today's the 9th. :D

Anyway, more precious Utawarerumono! <3 Purchased Zan's CE since I -adore- the franchise and relish musou gameplay, woo-hoo~ Do I expect sheer magnitudinal greatness, like with the mainline entries, certainly not. Nevertheless, it's been far too long since I tore through a musou, and I am *absolutely* keen to reacquaint with lovelies like Atuy, and Kuon, and Nosuri, and - mmm, gosh, I treasure this cast. With Prelude to the Fallen inbound ~2020, us West-dwellers shall receive more Uta than I ever would've speculated, not even a scant few years ago. Marvel at the localization floodgates, flung open wide. :)

That T rating looks like it's just a sticker? It'd be cool if you could remove it and have pristine rating-less art.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
grammer
  • Like 1

m8Q8iz8.jpg

Got with my usual Friend Burnout Paradise Remastered! He was curious to try it, i wnated it since i Loved this game on Ps3 and so since it's on Sale we Got it :D

I don't know when i'll play it, probably soon enough if i manage to find the 8 people for the 2-3 trophies that ask for that but i'm rpetty excited about it, as said i played it back when it was Given on Ps3 and i absolutely loved it so i'm Glad it got Remastered on Ps4 to play it again :3 Plus all DLCs included this time too which is nice! 

B86cyHt.jpg 

96wegKF.jpg

Got 2 "DLCs" Too on this sale! Got Xcom 2: WotC, i already watched back 2 years ago this version of the game and Boy it adds a LOT to the base game, so much it's considered a separate Version of the game to choose in the Menu in-game actually :P I'm really curious to try this out myself and so get back to Xcom 2 too to finish it maybe! The Trophies for the Expansion are Easy enough thanksfully!

And then The Season Pass for Sniper Elite 4. The game was Given with the PSPlus 2 months ago and it's a game i want to play! But it has 4 (5?) DLC with trophies so i waited the Pass to go on sale and here it is luckily now!

Don't know if i'll play it soon enough but well now i can 100% when i'll do it :D 

Probably gonna get the Pass for Batman (Being at 6 € now), Wondering if i'll get Fallout 4 pass too, it's still 25 €, boy that pass has a ridicolous price even on Sale.....

PS: God it's ridicolous i can't just copy images and have to download them then go through Imgur otherwise they get Cancelled in my posts -_- 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1