Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

6,619 posts in this topic

Last few games I've picked up were Control, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan & Borderlands 3.

My newest pick ups from Tuesday. Loving NASCAR Best one this generation, Greedfall was a let down, it will be thrown into the very back of my huge backlog... Maybe I will get to it again someday lo

lEESJoLFW4AU1Q7o?format=jpg&name=small

HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DO PEOPLE POST IMAGES?? Damnit. 

Anyway, Spider Man Game of The Year Edition! 😍

46 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DO PEOPLE POST IMAGES?? Damnit. 

Anyway, Spider Man Game of The Year Edition! 😍

Use Imgur from your phone, copy image link, and paste it directly to your post.

16 hours ago, reiner- said:

eBVGEHd.jpg

This game better be amazing.

I can’t imagine dropping 400 dollars on one game, hopefully it doesn’t disappoint lad

33 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I can’t imagine dropping 400 dollars on one game, hopefully it doesn’t disappoint lad

You get a whole lot of other shit with it too but the price represents how terrible the Australian dollar is at the moment. 

Well, i said yesterday that i ordered a game that should have arrived today no? And here it is :3

4VyZ3ho.jpg

Got Crash Team Racing! Got for 35 € on Amazon, it's on sale for 30 Digital but for just 5 € then i decided for the Retail both for increasing my Small retail collection and because i have Crash N.Sane & Spyro Trilogy Retail so let's get this too nice to see :3 

Anyway, i love this game as a kid, spent hours and horus so i'm really excited to play it and Wow they added a lot of characters who the heck are half of those people? xD 

Gonna start it later today or Tonight or at most tomorrow, i got it reight now because i could not wait! The current Grand prix goes on until September 29th and i NEED Spyro as a character :wub:

Edited by Sora9427

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacity=100&_version=00_09_000

Well, Borderlands 3 for me.... Bye Social Live :awesome:

47 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Well, i said yesterday that i ordered a game that should have arrived today no? And here it is :3

4VyZ3ho.jpg

Got Crash Team Racing! Got for 35 € on Amazon, it's on sale for 30 Digital but for just 5 € then i decided for the Retail both for increasing my Small retail collection and because i have Crash N.Sane & Spyro Trilogy Retail so let's get this too nice to see :3 

Anyway, i love this game as a kid, spent hours and horus so i'm really excited to play it and Wow they added a lot of characters who the heck are half of those people? xD 

Gonna start it later today or Tonight or at most tomorrow, i got it reight now because i could not wait! The current Grand prix goes on until September 29th and i NEED Spyro as a character :wub:

A lot of the roster was from nitro cart, the ps2 game. I never played it either, but the tracks from that game are in this one too

32 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

A lot of the roster was from nitro cart, the ps2 game. I never played it either, but the tracks from that game are in this one too

Didn't even remembered that one honestly, i absolutely forgot about it! I don't even know if i played that one :hmm:I remember the GBA one and didn't had like all the Female characters added in the First event.

Not that it's a bad thing, variety is always nice (If you get coins decently enough not that it takes 5 hours of racing to get 1 Character i hope) 

Edited by Sora9427

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Double Feature - Edition.

Edited by Kratosaur

61MGY_2B5zh7L_8950ceaa-6b0f-4599-93cd-23header.jpg?t=1542012769

Got Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded- since it was on sale and also got the Sakuya DLC (called Clock Remains as it's a gaiden to the main game's story)

It stay in the backlog until the other Touhou Genso Wanderer is plat though