Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

So, I was playing a little of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on my Switch, and it made me really nostalgic or the MUA games from the PS2/PSP days. Since I haven't played them since like 2009-ish (?), I bit the bullet and bought the digital bundle from Amazon for my PS4, since the games are delisted. Seeing as I never played it in coop or online, I don't know what to expect from that, but hopefully I'll find some coop partners for those specific trophies. It's been a loooooooooooooooong time, so I don't know what to expect with these missables. 

Image result for dark rose valkyrie Related image

Picked up a physical copy of Dark Rose Valkyrie that was on sale. I've been interested in it for a little while now, hopefully I like it.

Digital side there's The Grand Tour, which I downloaded & started immediately. Loved Top Gear UK & US, but I've only got around to watching season 1 of TGT. Still a good show, though this game is such a weird mix of show & gameplay. Not saying it's bad, I'm liking it. Just such an unusual concept to try.

Also, along varies sales snagged the season pass for Ni no Kuni II, Mafia III, & the ice pack DLC for Table Top Racing.

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

5 more games to the PS4 set, did not know the made a physical copy of Heavy Fire on PS4. EE2y42uXUAAzj2T?format=jpg&name=4096x409

When they have the 4 for $20 offer it always is a good time to stock up on games for less than $5 each 

EE2y4aqWkAAy5h0?format=jpg&name=medium

How do you not run out of space??

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

How do you not run out of space??

Well... I have ran out of space at this point. I am in the process of rebuilding my game room. I do not know how I am gonna do it fully, yet. I am just at the moment slowly boxing up and storing everything in that room until I empty it out. Then I am gonna get someone in there to build wall to wall shelves and a new wall coming out and make the room U shaped. Thats the plan anyway, I am in no rush though, just gonna do it right and take my time lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dermarx said:

Really? Damn, must have missed it

Yeah, its price suddenly fell pretty quickly a few days ago, from 41.99€ to 17.99€ in about two or three hours. I'm still not sure if this price drop was intentional or just a mistake, especially since it happened in the middle of the night (~01:30 AM in Europe).

Spoiler

jBxs2uN.png