Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

7 hours ago, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

Yeah, its price suddenly fell pretty quickly a few days ago, from 41.99€ to 17.99€ in about two or three hours. I'm still not sure if this price drop was intentional or just a mistake, especially since it happened in the middle of the night (~01:30 AM in Europe).

Hide contents

jBxs2uN.png

I see... Well too bad I missed this. Now I should decide if I should buy it in the Big in Japan Sale or wait for another cheap offer on amazon ?

5 minutes ago, sunnydaleAlumni said:

Qsi6WN2.jpg

Downloaded and started playing this morning. Totally forgot how the story starts :( Never got to finish on PS3 so have been really looking forward to playing this Remastered version 1f496.png

Tell me what its like if you have the time. Ive always wanted to play this game but I was cautious about not really enjoying it and no one I knew had played it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Akatsukyio said:

Tell me what its like if you have the time. Ive always wanted to play this game but I was cautious about not really enjoying it and no one I knew had played it.

Sure, I can do that. Do you like Studio Ghibli movies? If so, you will love. Ni no Kuni 2 is also fantastic and not quite as slow paced as this first game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

Well... I have ran out of space at this point. I am in the process of rebuilding my game room. I do not know how I am gonna do it fully, yet. I am just at the moment slowly boxing up and storing everything in that room until I empty it out. Then I am gonna get someone in there to build wall to wall shelves and a new wall coming out and make the room U shaped. Thats the plan anyway, I am in no rush though, just gonna do it right and take my time lol

You should post pics of your collection on Instagram or something. It's always intriguing to see what people's layout are like lol. 

81AxeMkSTcL._SL1500_.jpg

Got the latest Samurai Shodown due to Haohmaru(The guy on the cover) being announced as the new DLC guest character. Also I was interested in the game since I have Samurai Shodown Anthology on PS2 (never beaten any of the games though)

• Like 1

Far Cry 5 and Code Vein

not sure when I’ll get to them but Fc5 was on sale for 20 bucks and Code Vein was something I wanted to support since I heard about it

still need to get far cry 4 and play that at some point, as it stands FC3 is all I’ve played

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Far Cry 5 and Code Vein

not sure when I’ll get to them but Fc5 was on sale for 20 bucks and Code Vein was something I wanted to support since I heard about it

still need to get far cry 4 and play that at some point, as it stands FC3 is all I’ve played

I just started far cry 5 the other day. It is the most beautiful far cry. A huge step up from 3 and 4 graphics wise. I also find the musical accompaniment to the dramatic set pieces are absolutely amazing. The great thing is that they are all self contained games so story-wise you don't need to play them in order. I am blown away by all the improvements they made, though I also found far cry 4 really fun too because it was a bit easier to figure out what to do next.