Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

@Sigma999 Where did you find that Limited Edition copy of Steins;Gate 0, and how much was it? I recently ordered a new standard edition at Gamestop but received a beat up used one instead (first and last purchase there lmao). Brought it back the day after it arrived in the mail. Would love to get the Limited Edition too for a reasonable price!

3 hours ago, Suparichie123 said:

@Sigma999 Where did you find that Limited Edition copy of Steins;Gate 0, and how much was it? I recently ordered a new standard edition at Gamestop but received a beat up used one instead (first and last purchase there lmao). Brought it back the day after it arrived in the mail. Would love to get the Limited Edition too for a reasonable price!

Where did you see that i got the LE of S;G 0 ? Cause if i post it here it was a good time ago anyway :P , however it was from a store i think but they sell it online , dont know if there is a actual physical store , it was in my country. It was 15€ sealed btw. And, on the side note, there was also on a chain of stores that exist in my country and more other in Europe , Australia and some Asian countries i guess , called CeX which it was priced at like 4,6€ for the standard used copy , perhaps cause they had a bunch of copies on stock but now that there are barely none or maybe out of stock already , S;G 0 for PS4 is priced at 15, 18€ i think . I also grabbed a copy for the Vita of Steins;Gate original for 12€ there , a bargain imo however i already have the LE of the original on Vita anyway :3 . 

Edited by Sigma999