Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

6,218 posts in this topic

Observer_cover.jpg

Picked up Observer on the Halloween sale for $11, it's a cyberpunk horror game and Rutger Hauer voices the main protagonist. 

Got a nice Physical during the Halloween Sale (was nicely discounted too).

2ed41d41ed.jpg

Furthermore picked up Darksiders 3 Season pass

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor darksiders 3 season pass

and DS2 SOTF

header.jpg?t=1540207948

Edited by ZoutjeNL

Lb56413.pngLbf3672.pngLbe6fdc.png

Outer Wilds, Return of the Obra Dinn, and Children of Morta. Started Outer Wilds already and I can say without hesitation that it might be one of my favorite games of the year so far. It's fantastic. Haven't started the other two yet but I've heard great things so far.

Batman: Arkham Collection

*Arkham Asylum

*Arkham City

*Arkham Knight

Destiny Connect: Tick Tock Travelers for PS4.

@Sigma999 Where did you find that Limited Edition copy of Steins;Gate 0, and how much was it? I recently ordered a new standard edition at Gamestop but received a beat up used one instead (first and last purchase there lmao). Brought it back the day after it arrived in the mail. Would love to get the Limited Edition too for a reasonable price!

3 hours ago, Suparichie123 said:

@Sigma999 Where did you find that Limited Edition copy of Steins;Gate 0, and how much was it? I recently ordered a new standard edition at Gamestop but received a beat up used one instead (first and last purchase there lmao). Brought it back the day after it arrived in the mail. Would love to get the Limited Edition too for a reasonable price!

Where did you see that i got the LE of S;G 0 ? Cause if i post it here it was a good time ago anyway :P , however it was from a store i think but they sell it online , dont know if there is a actual physical store , it was in my country. It was 15€ sealed btw. And, on the side note, there was also on a chain of stores that exist in my country and more other in Europe , Australia and some Asian countries i guess , called CeX which it was priced at like 4,6€ for the standard used copy , perhaps cause they had a bunch of copies on stock but now that there are barely none or maybe out of stock already , S;G 0 for PS4 is priced at 15, 18€ i think . I also grabbed a copy for the Vita of Steins;Gate original for 12€ there , a bargain imo however i already have the LE of the original on Vita anyway :3 . 

Edited by Sigma999

Will be a good weekend :)  56 gig patch upon booting up 😒

Ai56q1A.jpg

Edited by Ghost